Search results

1. Q

Help me softball fans you're my only hope ( bat info)

Hey guys, I am trying to get some info on a particular bat. I currently am swinging a Evo AX ( Kelly's sports edition). I know its old, but I cant seem to hit well without it. Im not sure if at this point its mental or a feel thing. I am trying to determine if this bat is flex- stiff, end...
  2. Q

LTB Looking for a Mizuno GFN 1403 glove

Somehow between last year and this year I lost my glove. I had a special connection with that glove, would like to find the same one.
  3. Q

Compare yourself to a mlb player

Im definitely Chuck Knoblauch. Had a great arm, then woke up one day and couldn't hit the broadside of the barn and end up moving positions because of it. Now trying to hit the cut-off is always entertaining.
  4. Q

For Sale 2011 rocketech 28 oz

Price bump.. now 60.00
  5. Q

For Sale 2011 rocketech 28 oz

Like the title says 28 oz 2011 rocketech. Unknown number of hits but not many. Bought few years ago and had high expectations but just could get used to swinging metal, so I went back to composite. no waves or dents that I can tell, but does have a few paint chips, overall in good condition...
  6. Q

For Sale 1 hit 26oz and 28 oz ultimate weapon

I would do that If I was worried about getting banned. But as I did not violate any rules, no need. I sold 2 bats that had wrapper on yes, neither were new, and neither was advertised as such. They each had one on them, albeit a 400 foot blast, but still a hit none the less.
  7. Q

Sold, both for $120.00
  8. Q

I have 2 ultimate weapons that have 1 hit on them each. $75 each or $120.00 for both. Tried to start a church team 2 years ago but it didn't pan out.
  9. Q

LTTF looking for a 28 oz aftermath

I have had a lot of requests for pics, I will post pics as soon as i can.
  10. Q

LTTF looking for a 28 oz aftermath

I have a 27 for trade.
  11. Q

Best single wall

FYI, I have a few NIW, never swung. ultimate weapons from 2012 I believe that will be going on the boards tonight. I was intending to start a church team, but was unable to get details worked out. anyway so here is sit with 3 NIW ultimate weapons. Have 26 oz and 28 oz. like I said pics and...
  12. Q

strained quad(pulled)

Well I suffered my first muscle injury last night, the dreaded strained quad. Any tips on proper recovery practices. So far I iced it after game, wrapped, elevated and iced it until I went to bed. Woke up and rewrapped it and plan on icing when I get off work. Also took ibprofen last nite and...
  13. Q

Anderson Trading Block

I have a 27 oz 2011 Rocketech slowpitch bat for sale.
  14. Q

For Sale Cf3

SOLD!!! thanks for looking!
  15. Q

For Sale Cf3

Unfortunately, no. I bought its replacement already. Thanks for looking though.
  16. Q

For Sale Cf3

25 oz CF3 for sale $130.00 shipped or add fees. Purchased from a local woman's rec league last year, used very little my self as my Ax was my gamer and this didn't fit my swing. Hot bat though, crazy webbing (hopefully you can see in the photo) Would possibly be willing to ship...
  17. Q

cf3 for 52/300

How does the CF3 -8 handle the 52/300. I know it crushed the 44? Also about how long to fully break in one of thesse bad boys? Thanks
  18. Q

CF3 or aftermath?

To answer both of your questions... 1. The bats I feel/ have felt the best most recently are with are the Evo ax(currently my gamer), and Miken freak DST( I know it was a log, just felt natural) 2. we are using the 52/300.
  19. Q

CF3 or aftermath?

I purchased the CF3 26 oz last year, but never really got fully comfortable with it, mostly due to my own fault. I switched between a 28 oz Evo ax and the 26 oz CF3 the whole season, and when I did use the CF3 my timing was off. So my question is do I get the flipper aftermath which I've...
  20. Q

LTB Demarini CF3

Im looking for a 26 oz CF3. let me know thanks!