Search results

1. S

USA batter protection within the box

Thank you. They definitely had a good 2-3 seconds to start to run and they failed to do so.
  2. S

I believe that too. The player/manager disagreed.
  3. S

Batter hits ball 8-10 ft in the air and about 5 feet in front of home plate between P and 1b line. Batter does not move from box but the catcher has a play and changed direction to not collide with catcher. In my judgement, the catcher would have caught it if the batter ran after contact. Is...
  4. S

USSSA Mixed Tournament Fielding Requirements

Hi all, I very rarely play Utrip and I had a question about Mixed (coed) rules about fielding. Does the gender needs to be 2 men/women in the outfield and 2 men/woman in infield? Thanks
  5. S

ASA Deep?

I look at the term "deep" as just a different way of saying "high." Similar to saying "2 balls, 1 strike" is sometimes said "twenty-one." I've umped games, especially in rec/social league (both mens and coed), where a pitcher or the batter thinks high means the arc was too high - despite...
  6. S

ASA Missed Force out at 2nd and no slide contact

Hey all. What's the call here. It's coed, if that matters. R1 on 1st, batter hits a slow ball to 3rd. 3rd base woman throws to 2nd but to the 1st base side a bit. The male runner is about a second away and the woman playing second misses the ball. However, R1 does not slide and runs into her...
  7. S

recommendations for 52/300s

Thanks, All! Cost isn't that big of an issue. We use at least one new ball each game rotating in the used balls if needed (no more than 2 games a ball). With 8 games a week, we go through about a dozen to fifteen balls. We've been using the dudley sb12s and they aren't bad, but not great...
  8. S

recommendations for 52/300s

Hi all, I run a local coed league and looking for recommendations for 52/300 balls. We play in the Northeast, so it'd cold in the spring and fall, hot in the winter. It's a city field so the fences are short (250 to left) and we use wood bats. Any recommendations would be great!
  9. S

LTB LTB TPS Outlaw

Hey All - anyone got a TPS Outlaw? Any weight would be great! Will PayPal, add shipping, and not gift.
  10. S

ASA Weird Question

You'd think it was kids, but it was Adults! To be fair, I did not point fair....same way I don't if it isn't a close call. I just wasn't sure if I should or shouldn't allow the next pitch, which came close to happening. I think the defensive team realized I was still just standing in my...
  11. S

ASA Weird Question

Runner on 1st, 1 out. Batter hits a popup about 1 foot up the first base line. The catcher misses the ball, but contacts the ball while the ball is in fair territory. No fair ball called, no foul ball called. No time called, no dead ball called. Batter stays in box, runner stays on first...
  12. S

LTB LTB Louisville Slugger TPS Outlaw

Just a bump to top
  13. S

Just a bump to top
  14. S

Just a bump to top
  15. S

Anyone selling one of these? Any weight is fine. Thanks!
  16. S

LTB Ritches/TPS Outlaw/Easton SP12SVS

bump to the first page
  17. S

LTB Ritches/TPS Outlaw/Easton SP12SVS

Anyone got any of these for sale?
  18. S

9 Team Double Header League

If you are the league manager, Leagueapps does a pretty easy scheduling. It's free if you don't collect money through them and can manage teams, emails, schedule, and standings. It's pretty easy to use.
  19. S

LTB WTB: 12-12.5" middle infield glove

Hey all, If anyone is trying to unload a 12-12.5" glove (left hand, right throw), let me know. Looking to spend up to $100.