Search results

1. J

Need screen printed shirts on digi camo

Looking to get 10-12 shirts made up. Will just be some basic screen printing on a digital camo shirt, something like badger makes. Let me know if you can do this and price and timing. Thanks
  2. J

Need hat logo for a Veterans club team

I had posted this in the logo forum but received no responses so I'm trying here. Also to add to the below I will pay for this. I run a softball team for our local private club, P.A.V., Polish American Veterans. We are getting new hats and would like to get a cool 3d embroidered logo. We...
  3. J

Need hat logo for a Veterans club team

I run a softball team for our local private club, P.A.V., Polish American Veterans. We are getting new hats and would like to get a cool 3d embroidered logo. We usually just to normal embroidery with a standard font. I'm having trouble coming up with a way to arrange or make P.A.V. Look cool...
  4. J

Beast Bag mods?

Has anyone made their own mods for the beast? What I'm really looking for is a way to make it stand on it's own. Also some type of separator for bats in the bat compartment.
  5. J

LTB LTB black ops or pro event roller bag

Looking for either a demarini black ops roller or a combat pro event roller. Located in 18705 if there is anything local or to estimate shipping cost. Let me know what you have...
  6. J

LTB 26.5 future

Looking for a decent condition future with ret and rec. have money in paypal acct ready to purchase.
  7. J

LTB '14 26oz or 27oz true one

Looking for a 2014 true one. 26 or 27oz. Any condition and can be NR. Just looking for a good price here.
  8. J

Font ID?

Anyone have any idea what this font is? I'm guessing it has to be a pretty standard font as these were basic shirts. I'm trying to recreate the logo to put onto hoodies.
  9. J

Widest turf?

What is the widest turf shoe boombah offers? Have a friend with a very wide foot who is afraid to by any turfs thinking they will be too narrow.
  10. J

Any full dye hoodie specials?

Looking to get about 15 custom full dye hoodies made. Will need them designed too.
  11. J

Beast or Superpack?

Trying to decide whether to get the beast or the superpack bag. I definitely need something with a lot of room as I run a team and keep the balls and book and all that. I'll need room for 4 bats, softballs, batting gloves, scorebook, 2 gloves, shoes, sunglasses, mouthguards. I like the beast...
  12. J

For Sale/Trade 26z NR DBA (blue)

Looking to sell but will also trade and add cash for a 2014 Juggy or Aftermath. 2014 Derby Boys ASA 26oz. 250-300 hits. No cracks, rattles, etc. Just ball marks and some ground/bag wear but in very good condition. Has a grip n rip on it but will take off if not wanted. Bought as a NR bat new...
  13. J

For Sale Derby Boys blue and Boombah Boss

Looking to sell but will also trade and add cash for a 2014 Juggy or Aftermath. 2014 Derby Boys ASA 26oz. 250-300 hits. No cracks, rattles, etc. Just ball marks and some ground/bag wear but in very good condition. Has a grip n rip on it but will take off if not wanted. Bought as a NR bat new...
  14. J

LTB LTB 26 or 27z Juggy

Looking for a 26 or 27z 2014 juggy. NR is OK as well. Also have some trade bait if interested plus cash. 26z blue derby boys and 26z boombah boss.
  15. J

LTB LTB 26-27z 2014 Aftermath

Looking for a 26 or 27z 2014 aftermath. NR is OK as well. Also have some trafe bait if interested plus cash. 26z blue derby boys and 26z boombah boss.
  16. J

LTB Pop toss

Looking to buy a pop toss in good condition. Let me know what you got.
  17. J

Make separated vector jersey look complete

In the vector file for a jersey, the pieces are all separated (body, sleeves, neckline). Is there a way to put these all together to make it look like the completed jersey? Guys are always asking me why it's sleeveless and how it will actually look, so I would just like to be able to show off...
  18. J

Pants Side Panel Design

Does anyone on here design side panels on pants to match shirts? I'm guessing they're usually pretty easy to design, so what would a fee for that be? Also, What about just editing the color on a shirt? Is that hard to do, and cost? For example I would just want the colors flipped on a shirt...
  19. J

Team Package

Does Boombah offer different team packages? I was looking on the website but couldn't find anything. Looking for something like a shirt, hat, pants, and bat bag.
  20. J

Ideas for golf related softball team

Softball team is sponsored by a local bar called "Tee Box". What kind of ideas do you guys have that I can combine a golfing tee box and softball? Maybe a softball player hitting a softball off of a golf tee from the box with a bat? Any other brainstorming ideas? Thanks!