Search results

1. B

LTB 26oz easton scx3

I am looking for a scx3 wanna buy one asap send me pics and price On what u have
  2. B

LTB St98

I am looking to get a 26 or 27oz st98 very soon email me at [email protected] not on here much thanks for the help. hope to find one asap
  3. B

LTB scn9 and scn3

looking to buy asap one of each scn9 and scn3 26 or 27oz email me at [email protected] really want something soon
  4. B

LTB scn3

looking to buy a snc3 and maybe a new Easton b3 email me at [email protected] with pics of what you have and a price not on here much so if you pm me could be awhile before I respond looking to buy asap thanks for looking
  5. B

LTB 27oz scn9

im looking to get a 27oz scn9 right off pm me if you have one for sale
  6. B

LTB 27oz SCN9

looking to get my hands on another scn9 in nice shape you can also email me at [email protected] thanks guys
  7. B

For Sale/Trade Easton scn3 28oz

I have a nice scn3 iam looking to get rid of the bat is in great shape never rolled or shaved I bought it niw in 2007 no cracks chips or webbing 100% visible stamps $225. I can text or email pics not on softball fans much my number is 1-802-224-6414 and my email is [email protected]. I am...
  8. B

LTB looking to buy a nice scx3 28oz

im looking to buy a 28oz scx3 not looking for any with a ton of swings im looking for a real decent stick with 100% sticker left email me with pics and prices at [email protected] i have a nice scn3 and a scn9 i might be willing to trade aswell
  9. B

For Sale/Trade ssr2 30oz

i have a nice stealth ssr2 30oz im looking to either trade or sell just dont use the bat anymore i can email you pics my email is [email protected] or my cell is 802-224-6414 open to any easton slow pitch bats Sold
  10. B

LTB Like new scx3 or scn9 needs to be 28oz

Im looking to get a like new scx3 or scn9 send me pics and price to my email [email protected]
  11. B

For Sale/Trade 28oz scx3 and 26oz scn8

I have two bats im trying to unload just dont use either bat would sell or trade bats im looking for only 28oz scn9 scn5 and maybe others. Best way to reach me is email at [email protected] or my cell is 802-224-6414 and i can send u pics of either by email
  12. B

For Sale/Trade 28oz scx3

Anyone looking for an extended im looking to sell or trade it off i just dont swing it anymore it has 5-600 hits on it no work done to it. It passed all testes at nationals last week in VA bat has a ton of pop normal wear at end cap no cracks or rattles best asa bat ever $225.00 or trade maybe...
  13. B

For Sale/Trade Easton SCX3 34inch 28oz

Im looking to get rid of my synergy extended this is in my mind the best asa bat ever made it is in good shape no end cap seperation no cracks or rattles this bat just passed compression test at nationals two weeks ago in virgina. bat is nasty thing hits bombs best to reach me on my cell can...
  14. B

For Trade 26oz scn8 blue flex

Im looking to swap my flex for a 28oz scn5stealth or the ssr2 or ssr4 stealths
  15. B

For Sale/Trade Easton SCN9 34-26

Im trying to sell or trade my 26oz SCN9 its in great shape maybe 200 swings just got the same bat in a 28oz so i need to get rid of this one i will trade it for a 28oz shoot me an offer or with trades ideas