Search results

1. R

which bat?

If I can get either of these $100 or under, which would you choose? 33" Easton SRV4B or SCX24B. I'm also open to other Eastons and have heard the 8B can be found in that range also but that looks like a really ugly bat. I wish I wouldn't have sold my 1b or 2b but I've done dumber things...
  2. R

list of best fastpitch bats

Can someone post the link to the best fast pitch bats ever on sbf? I can't find it anymore.
  3. R

LTB 12.75 A2k or A2000 fastpitch glove

I'm looking for a used A2k or A2000 12 3/4" Fastpitch glove. Yes...it has to have the Velcro.
  4. R

For Sale Mizuno Mz f16

This was restored by Rous but I'm clearing out some gear. $35.00 shipped.
  5. R

price check on Mizuno

Rous completely reworked this glove but I've only used it a half dozen times to practice with my daughter. What's it worth? Thx
  6. R

blue 2016 Makos?

7. R

Any interest in 33" Freak Black?

I won a Freak Black and DD used it in a couple practices. I have the receipt dated at March 25, 2015 and I put a black lizard grip on it. She loves it but we have 2 fairly new 2015 Makos already. Thx
  8. R

High school and infield positions

At the HS level, where would you put your weakest link in the infield, or is every position equally important? I'm just curious after a discussion with the dw last night after the HC started playing musical chairs with the infield.
  9. R

For Sale 12 and 13" Mizuno GMVP

GMVP 1200F1 12" only used in practice for 2 months and 13" GMVP 1808P used spring and fall rec ... may need laces tightened $40.00 for both.
  10. R

any interest in a 33/24 SCN2B?

Any interest in a SCN2B that is in really good shape? 160.00 The only one in that size on the bay is 295.00 and one recently sold for about 150.00 that was not in as good of shape. Can text pics.
  11. R

Fastpitch/3rd base

My daughter was at a showcase clinic and a coach asked her what size her glove was (Vinci 12.75 1961 custom kip leather). The coach then told her she may want to go to a smaller glove for a quicker transfer. Any thoughts on this? I told DD that her glove is closer to 12.5. The wife said get...
  12. R

33" Mako weight

Can someone tell me what their 33" Makos weigh? DD's 34" weighs under 24 oz, but I keep reading the shorter bats are heavier than listed. I'm thinking about buying a 33" since DD will be going against some top notch 18U teams in the next few months. Thx.
  13. R

For Sale/Trade Swing Speed Radar...Wheeler Dealer toss

$80.00 shipped Only used a couple times because her coach bought one. SOLD. Mint $260.00 shipped SOLD!!! Iso baseball/Yeager arm trainer $20.00 only needed a couple times before she got the point:) Only trades would be Vinci 1963 or 34" Mako/LXT or Bownet
  14. R

For Sale 34" 26 oz scn15

$60.00 shipped. Can text more pics. No rattles.
  15. R

Price check CF5 33 -8

Just needed a piece check for a friend on a less than 25 hit CF5 -8.
  16. R

For Sale 33" srv5b

33" SRV5B with about 300 or so hits. SOLD!!!!
  17. R

Mako

DD normally swings a -9 FX1 but it has formed a crack after thousands of swings. Since we have been seeing several D1 pitchers in high school, I was thinking about trying the Mako. She's big and very strong, but I've been seeing a lot of big college girls use it. One much smaller than DD hit...
  18. R

Yanked for Spider webbing?

Just wondering if a bat can be yanked from a game for having spider webbing. Our SCN2B doesn't have it yet, but two umps walked over and picked it up, passed it back and forth, ran their hands up and down it, and then put it down. This was High School, so I was just wondering with all of the...
  19. R

end loaded bat question

I was wondering how manufacturer's end load a bat. Is it the cap or something more?
  20. R

catcher's gear

I need suggestions for a complete set of catcher's gear for a 15 year old that's done growing. It's not her #1 position. .. She is going to be working back into it slowly this year. Thanks