Search results

1. etnstudios

2024 Wilson Mystery Glove Boxes

Just wondering if anyone else on here got one. I got a July 2022 GOTM in mine.
  2. etnstudios

Price Check on a bunch - Combat, Demarini, Miken, Worth, Easton etc

Haven't played in a bit and i know the 240 stamp hurts many. We have NSA and Freedom around here so they aren't completely worthless at least. Figured i'd try and get an idea on values here where i trust the people who are still around a lot more than on FB. Let's get started COMBAT...
  3. etnstudios

Another new Gloveworks thread

My newest custom is a gift for my son who will be 3 in November. Whenever we do anything baseball related, he steals the other blue GW so I decided to lean into it and get him a glove with all the blues. Columbia, navy, royal, and azure. Glove is 10.5" GameDay leather. Found a Disney style...
  4. etnstudios

The 2nd Biennial Crush the East Coast Hurricane Sep 13-?

Be safe out there everyone
  5. etnstudios

For Sale Easton EPG36BW LHT 1b Mitt

Looking to sell this 1b glove. 12.75 Easton professional glove. Not the first owner but looks to be in pretty close to new condition. Still stiff everywhere. I used one of these models for a few years and it breaks in great for softball. Looking for $100 f/f obo. Would also look at...
  6. etnstudios

For Sale 13" Easton Pro8

Sold for $120 Glove is a touch dirty in the palm. Relaced in red. Lays open on it's side.. Buttery smooth deerskin lining. I'd say it's an Asian style pattern that plays long rather than wide. Looking for $130 obo *if anyone could tell me what the wrist lining is made of I would love...
  7. etnstudios

For Sale 12" Nokona AMG175

Sold for $120 NIce, minty Nokona for sale. I haven't done more than put it on my hand but I'm not the one who took the tags off so it's possible it's been used. Doesn't seem like it to me but it's possible. Looking for $140 obo CONUS
  8. etnstudios

Price Check: Nokona AMG175 & Easton Pro8

Just looking to get a check and see if i'm thinking in the right neighborhood. Nokona AMG175 looks/feels pretty mint. 12" Basket web Easton Pro8 feels game ready to me though i'm not sure how stiff these start out. relaced in red for giggles. deerskin liner in perfect condition.
  9. etnstudios

etnstudios projects

Figured it was a good time to start my own thread. First up, a Louisville Slugger Pro Flare PF14-CR relaced in my wife's team colors. I was surprised at how soft and pliable this leather is. I guess that i expected it to be on the stiffer side with camel leather. No big deal as it's still a...
  10. etnstudios

13" Glove Showdown - Easton, Rawlings, Wilson

So I got the new Easton small batch #6 and I did a small photo shoot with some other 13" (and 12.75") gloves left to right: Rawlings PRO1000-SBF, Rawlings PRO3030-6, Easton PRO-8, Easton 939 (small batch 6), Wilson HR13 (with web swap), and Easton PPK82BTC just for fun. the HR13 and PPK are...
  11. etnstudios

Wilson TDFTHR comparison

Got one of these yesterday (thanks Chad) and thought a few comparison pics would help out anyone that was thinking of purchasing one. i know that a lot of people have a problem with the 1781 and TF21 due to the large hand stalls. seems that they addressed this by adding the extra hole at the...
  12. etnstudios

For Sale LHT Rawlings PROFB in Horween

Nice FB mitt that has been cleaned, conditioned, and fully relaced. I think it dates to 89 if i did my research correctly. No cracking in the handstall. Looks like someone had their name on it just above the thumb logo but it's pretty faded and doesn't stand out unless you're looking for it...
  13. etnstudios

September RGGCs coming in

Got my 303s today. Stiff as a board http://forums.softballfans.com/media/20170830_175433.28095/ http://forums.softballfans.com/media/20170830_175445.28096/ Will elaborate and have a photo shoot soon...
  14. etnstudios

Combat is going bye bye

http://www.streetinsider.com/Corporate+News/Performance+Sports+Group+(PSG)+Announces+BaseballSoftball+Unit+Restructuring/11850054.html
  15. etnstudios

The end of a glove

Watching Red Sox and Blue Jays and they are showcasing the glove that Tulo has used for 7 years has finally been retired this season. Anyone still have the pics of that thing?
  16. etnstudios

Custom Horween Shoes

just saw that new balance has customizable shoes with Horween leather if anyone cares lol
  17. etnstudios

For Sale Mizunos, Combats, Eastons

All prices shipped friends/family. Not really looking for trades. Several are in need of a new grip Please excuse the few pictures that are upside down 28.5 Mizuno Blackout Shadow Maybe 200 hits pretty clean $100 obo 27.5 Mizuno OG Blackout Probably 750+ hits Good amount of webbing $80...
  18. etnstudios

For Sale Wilson A2K XL and Rawlings GG302L

Eastons in a separate thread A2K XL. 12.5" made in Japan. Dual hinge web and finger hood. Used for a round or two of catch. No conditioners applied. $150 f/f obo SOLD FOR ASKING Rawlings GG302L 12.75 H-web Was used for several (10?) games a couple years ago. Doesn't show a...
  19. etnstudios

For Sale Easton Pros

Easton EPG459WB 11.5" I-web Essentially in new condition but has a couple pen marks on the pointer finger and "41" on the palm. Pro-grade steer hide. No break in done, put my hand in it a couple times. $100 f/f obo SOLD FOR $80 a softball in the pocket though i wouldn't have the guts...
  20. etnstudios

Price Check: A2K XL and 14" ProFlare

Both have a round or two of catch and nothing else. Both are beautiful gloves, just not sure they're for me. XL has a finger hood. thanks!