Search results

1. Blazeballs

ASA z2k paint chipping ??

Anyone else got paint chipping on these ?
  2. Blazeballs

Price Check Price check ? Freak LE nr

Gota 27oz freak LE with maybe 130 hits its NR .. Havnt seen any for sale in a minute .. Thanx guys !
  3. Blazeballs

For Trade 27oz returnable w/recite J3A ..

Second pic shows paint crack that came up after about 100 Bp hits with mixed balls .. Used only in league games with 52-300 Dudley's since then with no sign of getting worse !! Have recite from sbf store dated from march .. I only play ASA. 1 night a week and after the next 5 games ill be all...
  4. Blazeballs

100hit j3a .. What u guys think .

Barly seems like more then a deep scratch .. Think ima keep it for game swings only away from crack since my ASA league starts soon and I'm not sure I could get my return soon enough ...
  5. Blazeballs

J2U handle flex break in ?

So first j2u I got used off the board here seemed to flex a lot more then the 2 I have now ... Granted both these have less hits ..but I was wondering if anyone else noticed the handle flex increasing as the bat breaks in more and more ? If its just all in my head ...since I was so used to 1...
  6. Blazeballs

For Trade 27oz 2ndbatch freak 4 Utrip Z2000

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1227274
  7. Blazeballs

J3U.. Why has nobody reviewed this stick yet ?

Was looking in the review page and nobody has posted a review for J3U ? Searched all over this forum section and found a little info , so this post is just meant to get you J3 owners to review this stick lol I gota freind that's soon to pick between j3 and spec1.. Wanting to see some board...
  8. Blazeballs

End cap flying off ? What is best glue

Freind give me a shrek and the end cap wants to fly off every couple of swings wondered if anyone knows what is best glue to put on to keep from loosing my end cap ?
  9. Blazeballs

For Sale 26oz balanced ASA recoil !!!sick webbs!!!HOTT !!!

Hay guys I still havnt figured out how to upload pics from my iPhone with photobucket .. But can txt or email them ..PM your info and I'll send pics .. Got this a few months back and then got released from the team I was playing ASA league with .. So I don't need it anymore ..BTW I hit 7-10 in...
  10. Blazeballs

Joke of the week !!!!!

So Friday night old guy that swings a freak LE tells me my second batch freak is junk for hitting " these new balls " .. So later he is pitching and I hit a monster bomb .. He yells over what dam batt you swingging .. So of course I tell him " that junky old bat " .... Hahahahaha... Luved it !!