Search results

1. dschapin

For Sale LHT lefty vinci PJV416 blue laces!

LHT lefty vinci PJV416 blue laces! selling for 150 shipped awesome glove used for infield and outfield can catch the ball like a snow cone, has reinforced thumb professionally refurbished and has blue lacing! love this glove! only selling because i have so many gloves and need some money...
  2. dschapin

For Sale z2000 balanced 27 psycho 26 balanced

price! for sale z2000 balanced 27 110 shipped this bat hits amazing but i need to sell my softball stuff to pay for all my traveling. also have a psycho bal 26 110 shipped my favorite bat to place the ball and lefty glove vinci pjv416 custom blue lacing and improved thumb. in great shape
  3. dschapin

For Sale Great gloves! Akadema ARZ136 RHT and Vinci PJV416 LHT

For sale only because i need the money more than i need extra gloves. Akadema ARZ136 13 RHT SOLD Great all around gloves is in great shape practically new. feels amazing. I was going to try to learn to throw right handed but I dont have time now anyways as im not playing this year.. so it is...
  4. dschapin

LTB looking for 30oz end lload bat

looking for a good 30 oz end load bat for a friend. he curently swings a 30 white steel OG something that swings similar to that but hits better would be great thanks! would like to keep it under 100 bucks
  5. dschapin

LTB LTB LTTF 2013 25oz mercy

looking for 2013 mercy 25 oz. thanks! would consider trading my 26 oz psycho balanced
  6. dschapin

For Sale OG Flex 27 oz !

OG Flex SCN3 27 oz ! BAT Sold For sale OG Flex 27 oz scn3 in good shape, no structural issues just paint wear. Some claim they see webbing hits amazing asking 180 <price reduction http://imageshack.com/a/img163/1589/8tzc.jpg http://imageshack.com/a/img833/9469/8w6v.jpg...
  7. dschapin

help me with team name

might have to switch sponsors ours keep going out of business every year and have to get a new one so i might just sponsor the dam team myself. looking for help with team name. i have a photo and video production business so it could have something to do with that or not here are some...
  8. dschapin

looking for team jerseys

looking for pricing on about 15-17 jerseys Sub multiple colors maybe 3 to 4 thanks! [email protected]
  9. dschapin

LTB 25 oz mercy 2013

looking for last years mercy 25 oz want the green one for aesthetic reasons thanks
  10. dschapin

LTB 24 or 25 oz bat for coed

looking for fire bat for my co ed team for girls to hit, try to keep price under 75 thanks
  11. dschapin

For Sale Combat Derby Girls 26 0z

combat derby girl 26 oz hit great just bought it off the boars and took some batting practice. probably has about 50 hits on it. bat was bought for girls on team but they said they want a 24 oz bat for our team bat so i am selling this it hit almost as well as my new utrip psycho and...
  12. dschapin

For Sale LTB 24/25 or similar

LTB 24/25 fastpitch bat or similar looking for a good feeling bat for girls on co ed team they like lighter bats that dont hurt the hands, and of course can make the ball carry since they are weaker looking to spend around 50-80 thanks I also have a really awesome derby girls 2011...
  13. dschapin

LHT try to also throw RHT

I am a lefty and now trying to teach myself to throw righty so i can play ss very well. also it will be fun. and i can already throw righty good enough for some soft toss at about 20 feet. anyone done this kind of thing before and any tips? thanks Doug
  14. dschapin

GTG gtg brewzer

got a great used vinci from brewzer, great person to deal with
  15. dschapin

Got a Psycho 26 oz utrip bal

You are so jelly
  16. dschapin

Mizuno classic pro 13+?

Does mizuno make a glice in classic pro 13 or bigger? Thus line looks to be the vest quality for the price but the gloves I've found are all 12 75 or smaller I need a good outfield softball glove
  17. dschapin

2104 vs 2105 psycho

2014 vs 2015 psycho want to know if anyone has hit both last years balanced usssa or asa psycho and this years. was there a balanced last year? I just hit this years 26 oz usssa and it blew me away. was hitting a lot of the hot new bats including the z2000 27 oz balanced utrip and this...
  18. dschapin

LTB 2015 izzy 26 psycho

2015 26 psycho bal interested in psycho 26 oz new version white balanced thanks would like returnable with receipt since they break so much thanks
  19. dschapin

LTB LHT glove

LHT throw used mostly for outfield thanks! i guess 13 or bigger is preferred but as long as it really is great for of i am open to it
  20. dschapin

LTB derby girl or similar also z2000 utrip bal

have co ed team just want another bat for girls to use i guess a derby girl 25 or 26 0z r similar that is cheap thanks also z2000 utrip ba 27 oz