Search results

1. Bmc08

For Sale worth 454 sb4la

looking to move this green 454. bat was bought a month ago and used in 4 games. its in great shape, and returnable. less than 50 hits on it. no cracks and no rattles. has very minimal field wear. asking 140 shipped, you cover the fees. thanks for looking
  2. Bmc08

For Sale Few jerseys

Selling these few jerseys #6's are tshirt material asking 10.00 shipped size is xl #5 is a mesh material, great summer uni, asking 15.00 shipped. Size is xxl but fits like an xl
  3. Bmc08

For Sale Xl jersey

Selling this jersey, size is xl. 30.00 shipped, you cover the fees.
  4. Bmc08

For Sale Nike aeroshow

Selling this Nike aeroshow. Weighs 26 ounces and has usual field wear. Has original grip. Asking 40 shipped, make reasonable offer and it's yours. You cover fees. Thanks for looking
  5. Bmc08

For Sale Easton reflex 32/29

Selling this Easton reflex 32/29 bbcore baseball bat. Bat is in great shape and has original grip. Used very little. Asking 50 dollars shipped, you cover the fees. Make a reasonable offer and it's yours. Thanks for looking.
  6. Bmc08

For Sale Akadema asv139 lht

Got this lht akadema asv139 up for sale, it's 12 3/4 inches and the precision series. Used in one inning and didn't get any balls hit to me. Asking 100 shipped, you cover the fees.
  7. Bmc08

For Sale Miken freak plus

I'm selling my freak plus, bat has maybe 200 hits and just started webbing. It is a warranty bat, so no return. Bat weighs 29 oz. I'm asking 80 shipped, you pay the fees. If price is off let me know and I will adjust. Would consider a trade for an ASA bat. Thanks for looking.
  8. Bmc08

For Sale/Trade Easton stealth Tri-zone

I'm selling the Easton stealth Tri-zone, bat has less than 100 hits on it and is in excellent shape. It is 28oz and returnable with no reciept. Asking 100 shipped obo, you pay the fees. Any questions feel free to ask. Might consider a trade for ASA bat. Thanks for looking.
  9. Bmc08

For Sale A2000 limited edition

Up for sale is a white a2000le l22 12 3/4 in. glove. It is in mint condition and comes with keychain and certificate of authenticity. I'm asking 225 obo. It's a limited edition # 176/500. Thanks for looking.
  10. Bmc08

For Sale Laserlyte for smith and wesson

I'm selling this laserlyte sight made for a smith and Wesson shield 9mm or .40 cal. It is brand new, guy said it would fit my gun, opened it up and it won't fit, and I can't return it. I'm asking 65.00 obo. Thanks
  11. Bmc08

For Sale Black/green bj fulk and white/black bj fulk asa

I'm selling my black and green fulk with less than 100 hits, bat is in great shape and returnable with no reciept. I'm asking 160 shipped. Also selling my white and black Asa fulk for 130 shipped. Has normal field wear and a bag scratch. Just opening up. Returnable with no reciept.
  12. Bmc08

For Trade samsung galaxy s3 for iPhone

i have a samsung galaxy s3 that is two weeks old I want trade for an iPhone. galaxy is about.two weeks old and in perfect condition. has been in otterbox since I got it. lookingtotradefor an iPhone 5 and maybe a 4 s if it's in great shape. message me and I can send pics.
  13. Bmc08

For Trade Og may98

Looking to trade a returnable og may98 for a new fulk, utrip or asa. End cap has little separation in one spot and has worth rattle. It is a 27 oz and I am looking for 27 oz.
  14. Bmc08

Price Check Mayhem may98

Can I get a price check for this bat please. 27 oz and returnable. Normal field wear and a little rattle, end cap separation in one spot
  15. Bmc08

Price Check 2k13 worth duo

Need a price check for 2k13 worth duo, bat is 27oz and is niw with return. Thanks
  16. Bmc08

For Sale/Trade Oakley (5)2 glasses

Trying to move these glasses, they are in great shape, no scratches or chips. Glasses were hardly worn, and I'm asking 80.00 obo and some possible trades.
  17. Bmc08

Price Check 2013 titan

Can I get a price check on a 2013 Titan unknown number of hits with a warranty. Thanks
  18. Bmc08

For Sale/Trade Worth mayhem 26oz may98a

Up for sale or trade is my 26 oz mayhem. It has less than 25 hits on it and is in excellent condition, it has one little scuff on it, which is last photo. Bat is made in USA. Interested in trade for Asa bj fulk, will listen to other offers. Sale price would be 125 shipped obo. Thanks
  19. Bmc08

For Trade fulk for a glove

someone stole my glove last week (i left it at the ballpark), so now im in the market for a 12 3/3-13 inch glove, not to picky on brands. i have a 26oz og fulk, returnable with reciept.It has unknown number of hits, end cap wear, just started webbing, with no rattle. I also have a brand new fulk...
  20. Bmc08

For Sale Rtj golf

I have two $100.00 gift cards to any Robert Trent Jones course, pro shop, or grill. I am asking 160.00, but will listen to offers.