Search results

1. L

For Sale J3A, BBAM, Insane, USA Future

For Sale: 26oz J3A Approx 200 Hits. Has Normal Field Wear, No Paint Crack $260 *SOLD* 26oz Border Battle Aftermath Approx 100 Hits. Super Clean, Very Minor Field Wear $200 *SOLD* 25.5oz Original 1st Batch Insane 50 Hits Max. Mint, Very Minimal Field Wear $200 OBO 25.5oz USA Future 25 Hits Max...
  2. L

Price Check J3A, Original USA Aftermath, OG Insane, USA Future

Price Check 26oz J3A 200-250 hits. No paint crack only regular field wear. 26oz Original USA Aftermath 100 hits. Super clean very minor field wear 25.5oz Original Insane 50 hits max. Almost brand new very minimal field wear. 25.5oz USA Future 25 hits max. Practically new very very minimal field...
  3. L

ASA Runner interference or not?

ASA: Bases loaded 2 outs. Batter hits blooper fly ball to left side. R2 collides with SS and 3b and 3b drops ball. Umpire calls out on runner interference. During discussion with umpire he acknowledges that runner was in baseball and contact was unintentional. Still calls out. Does runner not...
  4. L

Price Check 27oz J3A and NIW 26oz BB Aftermath

Looking for a price check on the following two bats. (I know I cannot sell the aftermath on here just wondering whats it value is) 27oz J3A is returnable has about 300 hits on it. Has 3 inch vertical crack going through the top indent of the J3. Also has a small paint chip on other side of...
  5. L

For Sale J3U and SCN17

J3U 27oz, 400 hits, returnable no receipt, normal scratches and field wear $120 OG Stadium SOLD SCN17 28oz, 200 hits, ret no reciept, has some glue residue around rubber connection piece that came loose $100 All bats fairly clean and have normal bag wear/scratches. Additional pics can...
  6. L

For Sale/Trade J3U and SCN17

J3U 27oz, 400 hits, returnable no receipt, normal scratches and field wear $120 OG Stadium SOLD SCN17 28oz, 200 hits, ret no reciept, has some glue residue around rubber connection piece that came loose $100 All bats fairly clean and have normal bag wear/scratches. Additional pics can...
  7. L

Help! True One End Cap Came Out.

I received a NIW True One last Thursday. Put about 25 swings on it and the end cap fly ' s out. I know I can send it to demarini and they will fix it. My question is should I just glue it myself and save the shipping cost and 2 weeks without my bat. If I do it myself would that void and future...
  8. L

Price Check 27oz J3A

What's a NIW 27oz J3a WITH receipt going for? I know they can't be bought/sold on the forum's. Just wondering what its worth.
  9. L

LTB Minty J3A

Looking to buy Minty J3A. 26 oz preferably. PM me.
  10. L

LTB: Team Shirts

Looking to purchase team shirts for my coed team. Looking to be in the $20-$25 range. We are sponsored by a local tavern would like there name on front in cool font and name and numbers on back. Would like a lightweight breathable shirt. Something like what Branding Group was offering would be...
  11. L

LTB 2013 Green Mercy

Looking to buy a 2013 Green Mercy. Would prefer 25oz but would consider 26oz. Very low hits. Will consider all reasonable overs. Paypal ready. PM's please!
  12. L

Normal for Z3???

My buddy got his Z3000 the other day take and we took to an indoor cage last night. He swung it and everything felt fine. I took a couple of cuts with it. When I went to switch bats i dropped it softly on the turf and noticed it made a sound when it hit the ground. Almost as if the handle the...
  13. L

SBF price on J3A

Anyone know what a J3A is going for from softball fans? I have PM'd Coach and I am waiting for a response. Anybody know if they're lower than $215? Thanks
  14. L

Price Check 26oz FU Dawg. Returnable with Receipt.

Receipt from this June. Bat has about 150 swings.
  15. L

For Sale 4 Eastons

I am looking to get rid of the following bats. I am the only owner of the following bats. All are returnable with no receipt. Bats are all in really good condition used only by me for one season or less. I have been swinging 2 piece Demarinis for the past 2 years and haven't really swung these...
  16. L

Bethel Mill Tourney 7/13 Sewell NJ ????

Does anybody have any info on this tournament or know where I can get it? Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks
  17. L

ASA Slide or Veer

Is the slide or veer rule only in regards to contact at 2nd or should it be applied in a double play opportunity. I see this at least once a week. Occasionally I even think it could possibly be called against my team. To be more specific here is the scenario that usually occurs. Runner on...
  18. L

ASA Ball out of play

If a ball goes off of a fielders glove and out of play where should the runners be placed? Situation. Runner on first. Batter hits ball down left field line. As Runner is on way to 3rd and Batter-Runner is on way to second the ball strikes the Left fielders glove and goes out of play. (by out...
  19. L

Similar to MLC

Was hoping to get some input from guys that have swung some of the newer bats. I am looking to get a new Demarini this year and was wondering which new bat swings most like the Misery Loves Company. I have the MLC (ASA Gamer) the CL22 and The OG Stadium (Utrip Gamer). The MLC is my favorite, I...
  20. L

NJ Glory Days Tourney

If anybody needs a player for the glory days sports tourneys on July 21 (Coed) or July 28 (Mens) let me know. I play outfield I am very fast and catch everything. I hit for very high average. I play in three leagues where i bat in the top 3. Very team oriented, I coach bases whenever i'm not...