3. Jkmbones

For Sale SOLD 2018 Sinister 3500 handle/25oz SOLD

Hey you sell both? Hit 5 balls with it and message me
  4. Jkmbones

Any more monsta bats?

Any more monsta bats?
  5. Jkmbones

For Sale Wilson A2K 1799 Orange/Black

Any interest at $200? I’m a Mizuno guy, so tell me a little about the glove.
  6. Jkmbones

GMP700 back from web swap

That's awesome. Looks beautiful!!
  7. Jkmbones

Easton sp15mka Realtree Asa mako questions? Junk?

Thanks for info. I'm going to BP the crap out of it.
  8. Jkmbones

Easton sp15mka Realtree Asa mako questions? Junk?

Got a Easton mako realtree Asa bat as a throw in on a trade. I got it cheap enough to basically make sure i had a newer stamped Asa bat I felt comfortable would pass any compression test. Also a backup BP bat. Word on the streets in my area is the bat is a turd with little life, and not much...
  9. Jkmbones

LTB 27 or 28 Monsta DNA

I have a 27. Message me if interested
  10. Jkmbones

LTB Monsta DNA 28oz

I have a 26 stiff handle. Have you swung a DNA.. They feel heavier. I'd be surprised if it it's not truly 27oz
  11. Jkmbones

Gamer thread

That is a ***y glove
  12. Jkmbones

What is the best 2016 Asa demarini bat? Also the 15 juggy seems hotter than the DNA?

I'm usually a miken guy, but my favorite bat of all time is the mizuno crush. I loved how the barrel seemed almost soft. I'm actually still swinging a 98freak with a million swings on it. You might laugh but it keeps up with the new bats. The background is to help with my questions? I...
  13. Jkmbones

How many home runs will you hit this year

I already hit 30 in BP. Some cleared trees, sheds, and car ports.
  14. Jkmbones

Why are Monstas so expensive??

Because Carl is a asshat, and he never has anything in stock. Therefor you have to buy secondhand. Plus the rumor is they are good bats.
  15. Jkmbones

Custom a2000 SP135

I wouldn't mind trying one of those gloves. Maybe somebody will flip a tan one.
  16. Jkmbones

For Trade Rawlings PRO-LUCKY

hey I got this glove I might trade, but then again I might not.. I could sell but I might not. .. I'm looking for something super rare.. And super valuable that I don't already have. Sounds like the most impossible transaction in the history of SBFs! Lol .. Kidding.
  17. Jkmbones

Trapeze question.

Mod-trap IMO is the better design. Mizuno is how I roll. Mizuno traps usually don't play narrow.
  18. Jkmbones

I'm starting to wonder about Monsta customer service

I don't think you understood my point, or I'm confused by yours. I understand resale, supply and demand. I get the resale value is high on Monsta bats, because they have nothing in stock. If you want a bat today.. You are buying it secondhand at $30-$100 over the $209 retail price before taxes...
  19. Jkmbones

I'm starting to wonder about Monsta customer service

Not sure. Came with bat. Was told : "old DeMarini grip"