Search results

1. mongohitballfar

Pitching mask help

I also use a lacrosse helmet with the crossbar cut out. I had tried a buddies worth mask, but preferred the lacrosse helmet.
  2. mongohitballfar

Metal bats......A thing of the past?

I keep an OG Rockettech in my bag... don't swing it every game but if we are out of homeruns or I'm in a slump it helps me get back in the groove. Buddy of my swings an Easton Triple 7 a lot because he likes to **** the ball over first and he tends to hit the ball too hard with a composite bat. lol
  3. mongohitballfar

best deal youve ever gotten "batwise"

Won a CNT + in a raffle for 30 bucks back in 2006 and then turned around and traded it for an SCX3.
  4. mongohitballfar

1st time in 25 years of softball

This ASA league they make you run the bases.
  5. mongohitballfar

1st time in 25 years of softball

Last year we had a guy hit a ball and it hit off the light pole in left center and lands back in the field.... field ump signals home run.... the plate ump signals fair ball that is still in play. So the guy that hits the ball is running the bases because he saw the field ump signal it a HR...
  6. mongohitballfar

"Sorry Pitch"

I pitch in both coed and men's.... some of the girls hit the damn ball harder than the guys... especially with the 11 inch ball. I have hit a few pitchers.... not intentionally and I have been hit plenty of times. I apologize if it is real close. I don't mind when guys apologize for hitting...
  7. mongohitballfar

victory lane today

Nobody wants your ****.... lol
  8. mongohitballfar

Team wins league tourney without playing a game...

That is pretty funny though....
  9. mongohitballfar

USSSA - Qualifier Slow-Pitch Mens-E

I live in Florence so every park in the valley is ****ing far.... lol
  10. mongohitballfar

What's your current Utrip or ASA "gamer"?

ASA - OG Extended UTRIP - Salvo 100
  11. mongohitballfar

Northern AZ Memorial Day Weekend Tourney

It's fun to watch those games from the bleachers... lol
  12. mongohitballfar

Pics of custom and modified helmets...

Here is my helmet. Painted by toon.
  13. mongohitballfar

Where are all the OG 585's?

they are good bats... used to have 3 of them.... one broke and sold the other two when we switched over to asa.... first composite bat I ever purchased... hope you find some
  14. mongohitballfar

Cinco De Mayo Weekend

Once again the guys running my team waited to long to try and get into this and now we can't play. And the last tournament for the fallen they didnt bother to let half the team know we didn't have enough guys...:cool: I just don't think they like me.... lol
  15. mongohitballfar

I don't say this often...

That is what I spent on it. Others may think they are garage but I have no complaints with mine.
  16. mongohitballfar

I don't say this often...

I have been hitting my salvo 100 pretty good lately that half the team picked it up to swing.... one the best new stamp bats I have swung. The ball gets through the infield in a hurry.
  17. mongohitballfar

Sick and tired of the BS!!!!!

I have a Warrior T2 Lacrosse helmet. I really like it.
  18. mongohitballfar

What is the furthest ball you have ever seen hit in person?

Saw a big country boy hit one into a dog park on the other side of the parking lot from the fields during a benefit tournament home run derby in his cowboy boots and blue jeans. Someone thought it would be funny to sign him up. They handed him a bat, and he ended up winning the damn thing and a...
  19. mongohitballfar

Inaugural - Total Sports USA/4 The Fallen/Miken NIT - Phoenix April 20-21

Supposedly my team is getting in on this.... they were having the rest of the team fill out the nsa stuff online this weekend. I'm looking forward to it.
  20. mongohitballfar

Softballfans - Papago League Winter Season

In Tempe they make you do that... then I had to run and get the damn HR ball... :rolleyes: