Search results

1. M

Miken ASA Bats

Need this in balanced though
  2. M

When is the new Worth line dropping? Anyone seen the new Fulk elite?

Anyone know if Worth will come out with a few ASA models. Was waiting all season for a Legit or new Mutant and nothing. I think the only ASA models were the 2 Ressy's. Why moving away from ASA?
  3. M

Does Anybody Care Anymore?

Going, exactly. Old Bridge in Jersey and Tabeek in Staten Island. The number of leagues in Staten Island have diminished over the last few years but the numbers of teams has actually gone up.
  4. M

2016 Freak Black Balanced

Is it a softer barrel than last year?
  5. M

Central Jersey and Staten Island plays 10 men on field. Leagues use Clincher Gold, no hr limit. Jersey is limited bunting not on Staten Island. ASA only bats with Jersey compression testing before season as well as before playoffs. Fields are either baseball , or softball fields. Most fields...
  6. M

Its right here in NY/NJ basically only thing we play
  7. M

Some 1 piece goodies...

LSX, you get to swing the Mayhem yet?
  8. M

Some 1 piece goodies...

Wow, you really did level out your swing. Nice. Now if I could take my level swing and get your pop, I would be mint! LOL. How are you? Gotta try the Mayhem, I bet you would break it in faster than me!
  9. M

Some 1 piece goodies...

Swinging the Mayhem for the last 2 weeks. Starting to open up and sound changing. Really nice balanced bat. Feels alot like my ASA Black Mutant
  10. M

2016 Miken Freak Black ASA

My 26oz feels very endloaded and weighs over 27oz's, wish they either made a 25oz or hit the weight right. Much heavier and more endloaded than last years Triad 3 Extreme which I love
  11. M

Miken Freak Black ASA review

I have a 26oz ASA and it definitley is end loaded as well as heavier than last years ASA Triad Extreme.Easily more endloaded and scaled a full ounce over sticker. Wish they would make the Black in a 25 oz which would be closer to a 26
  12. M

2015 dba ?

I swung the ASA Portant and it seemed to break in quicker than my DBA.
  13. M

2015 dba ?

Does the new ASA D. B. have the disc in it?
  14. M

Swing Makeover #28..Steps & Drills of our Teaching System

Damn that was a quick turn around! Always look forward to your new vids Ken.
  15. M

Modified Sunday League

Looking for a pitcher and position player for Sunday mornings in Jersey. Drop me a note if interested. Thanks
  16. M

Best bats for clincher balls???

Hey NY modified here as well. We play ASA and use f12 in one league and F12g in the others. I found the Z2000 RI crushes both these balls
  17. M

New Bryce Oliveria ?

Looking for some info on the new Bryce Oliveria ASA bat, Black 2 piece. Have not swung Combat in a few years and looking for feed back. Thanks
  18. M

Feedback on the Freak Black?

Not here to argue with anyone. Thats why I stated ASA version
  19. M

Feedback on the Freak Black?

ASA Black is NOT the Triad Extreme. Definitley softer shell, no ping sound, a touch more endload and hotter out of the wrapper. I was hopeing it was weighted like the Triad but not bad. Taking second BP with it in cages next week.
  20. M

Miken Freak Black ASA review

How does it compare to last years Triad Extreme ASA? Is the endload about the same?