Search results

1. M

2015 dba ?

Does the new ASA D. B. have the disc in it?
  2. M

Modified Sunday League

Looking for a pitcher and position player for Sunday mornings in Jersey. Drop me a note if interested. Thanks
  3. M

New Bryce Oliveria ?

Looking for some info on the new Bryce Oliveria ASA bat, Black 2 piece. Have not swung Combat in a few years and looking for feed back. Thanks
  4. M

? Dual stamp Warpath

Saw a 2015 dual stamp Warpath. Anyone know anything about it? Says 100% composite balanced bat. Price under 100.00. Curious Thanks
  5. M

New Mayhem ?

Saw pictures of the new all association Mayhem. Cant really tell if it is the shape of the new Worth's or they went with the old traditional Worth barrel. Can anyone verify? Thanks
  6. M

New Worth Line arrival?

Any news when SBF will be getting the new Worth line in?
  7. M

Z 2000 end load ?

Never swung a Z end load. Curious on a 26oz ASA how much is the end load?
  8. M

New Worth Line Up....... Anyone?

Damn, it is mid February. Worth must really hate us seeing their new line. Missed the Legit pics and saw Sick pics briefly. Anyone have any updates?
  9. M

New Miken ASA Bats ?

So I saw some of the new ASA bats and am curious if anyone has any additional info. There ia a balanced and endload Psycho and and a balanced and endload Ultra. Besides paint scheme, does anyone know what the difference between them is?
  10. M

Any pics or info?

Curious if anyone has seen or heard any rumblings about new bat releases.
  11. M

GTG Boofie21 super GTG

Got a Z2000 from Boofie21. Made a deal and sent PP. Bat received in 2 days. Texted and talked the whole time. Bat is exactly as stated. Great communication, great bat, great delivery time. You cant go wrong dealing with Boofie21.
  12. M

LTB Dual stamp 26oz Z2000

Looking to buy minty dual stamp 26 oz balanced z2000 PM or text 917 903 6386 Dont need receipt and dont care if it is a WR Thanks
  13. M

LTB clincher 32/34 bat

Looking to buy a Clincher Bat 34oz. IM me or text 917 903 6386 Thanks
  14. M

LTB 26oz Sonic

Looking to buy a 26oz Sonic. IM me if available and can send pics to 917 903 6386. Thanks
  15. M

Metal Info Needed

Which bat in a 30 oz has the heaviest endload?
  16. M

Z2000 end cap ?

I ordered an ASA Z2000 from store, thanks Coach for nice price, anyway I have seen pics of bat with 2 different end caps. One is black with new logo and one is grey. Any one know if there is a difference or if they are 2 different bats? Thanks
  17. M

ASA only 454 Sick ?

Has anyone swung both the 454 ASA only Sick and the Mken ASA Ultra? Feeling the Sick is just a repainted Ultra. They both feel and sound exactly the same. Anyone have different feed back?
  18. M

Sick ASA only?

Anyone swing the green ASA only Sick 454? Curious on weight to sticker and performance. Heard other say and it looks like a Miken shape barrel.
  19. M

S2 vs B3

Looking for performance comparison on S2 vs B3. Anyone swinging both with feedback? Forget one piece/ two piece, just interested in how the performance matches up. Thanks
  20. M

For Sale 26oz Velocite 2.0

For sale 26 oz Velocite 2.0 Regular bag and ground scratches. Good shape. No rattles, cracks etc. Looking for $100.00 shipped or reasonable offer. Text for pics 917 903 6386