4. B

For Sale Nike diamond elite pro 11.5

Bump open to any offers
  5. B

Bump need to go
  6. B

For Sale NIKE DE GLOVES! Catchers mitt and Fielders glove

I have 2 nike DE gloves. One is a Diamond Elite Catchers mitt and the other is a Diamond elite fielders glove. Both in excellent condition. Catcher's mitt is still stiff and caught only a couple of bullpens. It's a 33.5 and I've swapped in pro preferred catchers mitt padding and took out the...
  7. B

Mint Condition only seen mallet use and couch catch. Asking 230 shipped! Text 8574138880 for questions or offers!
  8. B

For Sale/Trade Bunch of gear for sale

I'll agree to stop commenting if you agree to. But if you 2 are gunna be stubborn and continue then there's nothing I can do but sit behind a computer and just look past it.
  9. B

If you guys wanted to take it to that level and ruin my rep go ahead.. I'm done with this nonsense. People that have made deals with me on here already know I'm a good and trustworthy seller. 2 people blowing up my profile means nothing. I know who I am as a seller and those who have done deals...
  10. B

Simple as this stop commenting on my post I'll stop commenting on yours. And get your ****biddies to stop teaming up. RealDK I didn't post anything on your post until you posted on mine. So I have the right to post it back on yours. You were never involved it was just me and joker. But I gues...
  11. B

Like you guys have never told one lie in your whole life? I find that hard to believe. The lie didn't have anything to do ba out the gear. It was a lie about who is actually on the baseball team. And we are family so the item was given to me from a family member and was not stolen.
  12. B

For Sale two demarinis

Haven't made a deal with him but he likes to troll on your posts. He will comment on everything you post about and won't give up.. Very annoying member
  13. B

Leather21 and I have made 2 deals ask him if I'm a liar
  14. B

Omfg I'm done.. Keep trolling idgaf take the win. Gear is still for sale. What you see is what you get. This is my personal gear I'll upload a pic with my name in it to prove it. Don't listen to these guys
  15. B

Dude it's not ****ing stolen. And even if it was stolen call the cops on me I dare you. You have my number go ahead and tell them I stole it id love to have them come to my house and prove you wrong
  16. B

Yes I admit to lying that one time about me not being on the uconn baseball team rather my cousin was
  17. B

The one little lie where I said it was my coach but it's my cousins coach? Does that even matter the item was still issued by the uconn equipment manager. Joker I hope you rot in hell with your ****ing family you pathetic useless piece of ****ing ****. How do I block someone on here