Search results

1. denthepitcher

Looking to Trade Suncoast-TRADED

BAT HAS BEEN TRADED. I have a NIW 12" 26.5 oz. 2021 SUNCOAST MELEE RELOADED 2, END-LOADED SENIOR SOFTBALL BAT I'm looking to trade for the same model in a 27.5, will consider a 28.5 NIW only. PM here, or (510)798-5253 Thanks in advance.
  2. denthepitcher

GTG lorichie56 is GTG

I bought a bat from lorichie56 last week and all went well. Great communication, super fast shipping, all good. Will deal with again. dtp
  3. denthepitcher

GTG KAPTHAT is GTG

I did a deal with KAPTHAT , and all went smooth. Great communication (and there was quite a bit as USPS delayed my end of the deal by 3 weeks) Still, KAPTHAT was very patient and in the end all went well. Deal with confidence with KAPTHAT, he's GTG. db
  4. denthepitcher

LTB Worth WKD Black and Green

Anybody got a 2018 WKD in 27oz? Looking for something in good shape, even NIW if available. I have a 27 (Thanks BTW300),and would like a backup. Might consider a 26. Thanks in advance.
  5. denthepitcher

BTW300 is GTG!

I did a deal with BTW300, my second deal with him actually. Both times the deal went perfectly. Great communication and fast delivery! Thanks B!
  6. denthepitcher

Senior bat for 52/.275 ball

Just found out that at Worlds Little Valley fields, in the event the Stote 44/375 hit houses, the ball will be changed to USSSA restricted flight 52/275 ball. Temps expected to be mid-90's. Any recommendations? Senior bat, or something else?
  7. denthepitcher

2020 Jim Sherman Memorial/Northwest Championships

Tournaments are hard to come by this year. This one looks like a GO! Anybody other SBF'ers going to be there? Scrap Iron Mile High 55 AAA. #11 Any feedback on the Wallace Marine Softball Complex and BP locations nearby would be greatly appreciated. TIA
  8. denthepitcher

ShortYellowBus very GTG

Did a deal with ShortYellowBus. Very smooth, great communication, great bat, great price. Thank you sir!!
  9. denthepitcher

Looking to Trade

Long shot here. I have this 27 oz Dudley, I'm looking to trade for the same model in a 28 oz in the same condition or NIW. Will add a little coin if NIW. Bat has around 50 BP hits off a T. NOT FOR SALE!!
  10. denthepitcher

Hartman Park Sports Complex

https://cityofls.net/parks/facilities/hartman-park-sports-complex Looks like a nice place. Our team is playing here next weekend. Has anyone played there and can give any info on the place? Distance to fences? Does the ball stay down on the infield? Does the ball carry to all fields...
  11. denthepitcher

Price check please. PST's

Price check on these please. The R&B has a taper crack, so not expecting much. The others are 28 oz and have no taper issues. Please lmk if any additional info is needed. TYIA.
  12. denthepitcher

Western Nationals, Who's Going?

Any board members going to be in Sac, Elk Grove, Lincoln, Roseville this weekend? I'll be helping out Scrap Iron Colorado Home Fitness 55AAA.
  13. denthepitcher

gunnerc5 is GTG

I bought a bat from gunnerc5. Excellent communication and fast delivery. The bat arrived in better than described condition. All in all a very good transaction. Deal with gunnerc5 with confidence.
  14. denthepitcher

Anyone playing LVSSA/SSUSA in Vegas this weekend?

I'll be with 55's Scrap Iron Mile High out of Colorado.
  15. denthepitcher

Price Check please.

Added pics of endcaps, Freak is on the left w/W on end cap, Ultra on the right,smooth end cap. Also Freak SN is 3323031 The Freak and Ultra are 27's The Ti is 28 , and The Velocit-E is 30
  16. denthepitcher

Looking for a 50-55 team in Northern NM or Southern Co. for 2018

Looking for a 50-55 team in Northern NM or Southern CO.for 2018 I'm 56 and looking for a 50-55 AAA team for the 2018 season. I am recovering from shoulder surgery this year, but would like to get involved in team activities (BP,shag balls, taking infield etc) this year. I can do everything but...
  17. denthepitcher

GTG razorray is GTG

razorray is GTG, bat showed up right when he said it would, great communication. Definitely GTG
  18. denthepitcher

Brian aselton tournament kissimmie

Looking for a couple of players for 27-28 Feb. Its a LEO tourney. Any questions give me a call or text. Name is Larry. 786-355-2612. [email protected]. WORK MIDNITE SHIFT SO ACTUALLY BEST TIME TO GET AHOLD OF ME.
  19. denthepitcher

Need players for a Co-Ed VA Tourney in Vegas Oct.11-12

Had a couple guys get called to duty. Looking for 2-3 guys and 1 girl.Seeding games on Saturday and single elimination on Sunday. Vets or employees of the VA would be great but not a deal breaker.Games are at Desert Breeze Park at 8275 Spring Mountain Road, Las Vegas, NV 89117. Let me know if...
  20. denthepitcher

GTG Kdogg

I did a deal with KDOGG and it went perfectly. Great communication and fast delivery. Highly recommend and will gladly deal with again. Thanks Kenny!