Search results

1. O

For Sale 2013 cl22 and z3k. Want to sale today!

Like the title says, I have a 2013 27oz cl22 and a 26oz balanced z3k. Both have 100-150 hits. Both are returnable and the z has a receipt. I want to sell as a package unless someone offers enough for one. Not interested in trades unless it's for a nice shape 27oz st100. I'll take $265 for the...
  2. O

For Sale 2013 cl22 and z3k. Want to sell today

Like the title says, I have a 2013 27oz cl22 and a 26oz balanced z3k. Both have 100-150 hits. Both are returnable and the z has a receipt. I want to sell as a package unless someone offers enough for one. Not interested in trades unless it's for a nice shape 27oz st100. I'll take $265 for the...
  3. O

For Sale 2013 cl22 and z3k. Want to sell today!

4. O

For Sale 2013 cl22 & z3k combo

I have a 26oz z3k with about 75-100 hits returnable with receipt. I also have a 27oz cl22 with about 150 hits returnable no receipt. Looking to sell both together for $295styd. I'll get another pic tomorrow with the usual screen name etc.. Not interested in trades unless heavily in my favor...
  5. O

For Sale Deal of The Night! New Stamp!

Leaving for vacation Sunday so would like to move these and ship tomorrow. I have a 28oz new stamp scn17bh in great shape with less than 200 hits and a 27oz og derby boys in great shape with less than 200 hits. I will sell as a package deal for $160 shipped!
  6. O

Anyone Hit The New Resmondo Sick BJ Fulk?

Like the title says wanting to hear thoughts on the new resmondo fulk. Havnt heard a lot of talk about it performance wise.
  7. O

need some worth knowledge about a couple bats PLEASE!

so i have questions about a couple worth bats, I am more of a miken and easton guy. 1. whats the difference between an og fulk and a og mayhem m75120 (performace/value/etc) 2. any reviews or info on the new orange resmondo sick? I have seen it called the new fulk, is that correct? Thanks!
  8. O

Price Check Almost new dc psycho w/ receipt

Just curious what do some of you miken guys think a og dc psycho with 5 hits would go for? 00 serial # and has a valid receipt from about 5 months ago.
  9. O

For Sale/Trade Taylormade R1 Super TP V2!!!

Up for sale if one of the best taylormade drivers on the market. I bought this driver with thoughts of having the nicest driver on the course but the more I thought about it I know I don't have the skill or swing speed for it. I hate to Damage it when it's such a nice club. This driver retails...
  10. O

For Sale/Trade Nice Easton OG Extended SCX3 26oz

Got a 26oz extended for sale. Prob has 400 ish hits just mostly stays in bag since I don't play a lot of Asa. I'll take $185 for it.
  11. O

LTB 27oz ST100H

Like the title says I'm looking for a nice shape st100h. I can buy or trade. I have a 27oz st100 with 250ish hits in great shape with good receipt untill 7/14. Lmk what you have and I'm sure we can make a deal.
  12. O

LTB Looking for beat up DC PSYCHO

Looking for a old 27oz Denny crine psycho. Can be beat up. Damaged etc.. Just can't be shaved
  13. O

For Sale New Nike Golf Polo

I have a new without tags nike polo I was given recently that I just don't need. Never worn. Was $65 but like I said it was given to me so I'll take $28 shipped
  14. O

For Sale/Trade Authentic Oakley Gas Cans brand new

So I have a brand new pair of black frame black lens gascans for sale. Never worn and come with og box and case. I'll take $85 gifted shipped
  15. O

LTB Lynn or trade for 26 or 27oz dc psycho

Looking for 26 or 27oz dc psycho. Only want one in good shape. Have cash or a lot of trade bait. Lmk if you have one to move. Nr is fine as well. Do not want 28 or rough condition
  16. O

For Sale Youth combat b3 SL baseball bat

Got a combat b3 SL1 -12 for sale. These are bringing $175+ on the bay but I hate listing stuff on there. I will sell for $135 shipped. Pm me if interested!
  17. O

For Sale/Trade ALOT of DOTD material

so I was going through my house and getting together a lot of stuff that I have bought and not used etc, and thought I would list it on here to see if any bros needed any of it. all stuff that's new with tags in baseball,golf etc related not softball. since shipping is expensive on many of the...
  18. O

For Trade Mint mint 5 swing 27oz L2 for 26oz L2

Like the title says I have a couple hit indoor 27oz l2 I would like to trade for a same condition 26oz. It's a not for resale so that is fine on the 26. Thanks!
  19. O

LTB Cheap or nr bats in mint or new condition

So holding a tournament and need some bats if you have some 5 swing bats you would sell lmk.
  20. O

For Sale/Trade 27oz st100h fs or trade....

So I'm gonna get rid of one of my helmers. This one has around 150-200 hits. No webs, rattles etc just some scratches from dry fields. I would be interested in trading for an lv1, z2k+, z3k, a couple l2s or an l2+ cash. Lmk what you got or ill sell for $250! Thanks for looking