Search results

1. jarican27

Coed Team in Northern VA looking for a few ladies

Hey folks. Our FXA Northern Virginia Saturday softball team is looking for a few ladies to join our squad. It's not an ultra competitive league, but not a pushover league either. Our fall season starts this weekend. If interested, please drop me a line. PC
  2. jarican27

Looking to Trade for a Freak Platinum or other comparable ASA bat

Didn't stay lonely for too long. Both bats headin to Cali.
  3. jarican27

Thanks brother. The 30 is lonely now and still wants a new home.
  4. jarican27

Unfortunately, our league has recently converted to ASA rules, so I'm looking for good replacement for the two that I currently have. I have a 34/27 2016 Miken Freak 30 maxload as well as a 34/27 2016 Miken Freak 12 Maxload bat that I'm willing to trade for the right deal. Both are in great...
  5. jarican27

Back after all these years

Wow, so they've evolved like that, huh? A few years ago my mainstay was Demarini. From the initial Doublewall Distance, to the F2. I've had almost every mainstream manufacturer from Anderson to Worth and I'm thinking that I'll go back to the Demars. In an effort to get me back in the flow, my...
  6. jarican27

Back after all these years

Seems like forever since I've logged into this site. I was an avid player, trader, seller etc.on this site till injuries shut me down years ago. Now, I'm making the slow return back and feel like I'm back in 1st grade all over again. Trying to get the skinny on the best ASA bats. I hit the cages...