Search results

1. J

12" barrel ASA bat that will hold up to 44 cor USSSA Classic M?

Correct... It doesn't have to be balanced. I swing a Future now and it's EL but 25.5 so it's perfect for me. An EL 26 or 26.5 may be too much for me. So that's why I said light swinging. So a 26 midload or mild end load would be the max I would go. I don't think I could do a 26 or 26.5...
  2. J

21 usa/asa db44

So between these 2 which is better? The DB signature or the USA Nihilist?
  3. J

12" barrel ASA bat that will hold up to 44 cor USSSA Classic M?

Looking for a new ASA bat for ASA league play and an outlaw league that uses USSSA Classic M balls (any USSSA or ASA bat is allowed). I currently swing an OG 2014 Demarini Future in 25.5oz but it's starting to develop a crack so I need a replacement somewhat soon. I only swing 12" barrel light...
  4. J

Looking for a team near Round Rock TX

Looking to play in a semi competitive and fun weeknight Men's league. Just moved to Round Rock. Nearly 20 years of softball experience. OF preferred but can play anywhere.
  5. J

Austin BP?

what part of Austin? I'm in Round Rock and also just moved here recently so if you are in north Austin or Round Rock area i'd be down to hit some BP
  6. J

Demarini stiff bat?

Is the USA AM still being sold anywhere or is it only available used now?
  7. J

12" barrel ASA Miken?

Does Miken make a 12" barrel ASA bat or plan to soon?
  8. J

Legend remake?!?!?

The Legend was/is my all time favorite bat and I agree with you about your "endloaded" comment and posted in 2011 about the Legend being "slightly endloaded" and I got hammered for saying it as if I didn't know what I was talking about. Since then I have owned a 26oz Juice, 3 different 26oz...
  9. J

LTB 26oz OG Demarini Stadium

I'm looking for a used 26oz OG Demarini Stadium (Old USSSA stamp, Grey and Red). Since they are no longer USSSA tournament legal you may as well sell it off. I'm seeking a cheap price and a used but not cracked bat.
  10. J

What new bat will swing closest to my 2009 The One 1.2 (DXONU)

This.. I had a One1.2 and it is very stiff all around. The softer and flexier bats won't feel the same.
  11. J

Future scale weights?

just got my 25.5oz Future today. Scale weight is 25.6oz with grip and wrapper and 24.9oz naked (no grip or wrapper). I've always done well with the lighter but endloaded bats and this one has a nice endloaded feel for a light bat which is perfect. I think I'm really going to like this bat.
  12. J

Anyone actually like their cluggernaut?

LOL, I was thinking the same thing... I guess everyone really did get spoiled with the new "hot out of the wrapper bats". I haven't bought a new bat in 3 years and I usually have to put a minimum of 500 hits for my bats to feel even semi decent. I still have 2 good old OG made in the USA...
  13. J

Anyone actually like their cluggernaut?

What about the Future? everyone is snatching those up like they are the last bottle of water in the middle of the desert. And they are just slightly less expensive then the SBF CL22A.
  14. J

Put some swings on the Future today.

Good to know... thanks. Do you like the Future more then the Cl22 (2013)? They are supposedly very similar but with a little more endload on the Future correct?
  15. J

Aftermath Vs. Future

Juggy sounds great but that handle flex...??? I have never been a big fan of the huge handle flex. I hit the J2U a while back and man... it's just weird. Is the Juggy handle as flexy as the J2U?
  16. J

Is the Future as endloaded as the Juice?

Takes a little time to get used to. Slightly flexy, softer barrel, massive endload. They last and dont get stupid hot till well after 500 hits, sometimes 1000 depending on the hitter. If you can be consistent with it you will hit shots. I haven't yet hit a bat that can outdistance it when...
  17. J

Put some swings on the Future today.

Does the Future have a softer barrel compared to the CL22A and Aftermath?
  18. J

Good information there. thanks. So what do you think about the Future so far? Performance and durability seem good?
  19. J

The Juice was one of the most if not the most endloaded composite bat made. And with all the talk about how endloaded these Futures are I wanted to get somewhat of an idea of how endloaded they really are since I can't swing or feel one in a local store and nobody I play ball with has one yet...
  20. J

2014 aftermath taken for hitting middle

I've been out of the ASA world for a few years. Is there a newer testing standard? What happened to the 98mph tests? So I'm hearing ASA bats now won't pass USSSA tests, does this mean these ASA bats are hotter then the current USSSA bats? I don't get it. Used to be USSSA=100+mph and...