Search results

1. R

For Sale Oakley Board Buy Interest

I'm interested in radars pm me price please.
  2. R

For Sale Semi retirement sell:Worth,Miken and Easton

If the black is still available I'll take it
  3. R

For Sale 2016 Freak 12 26 oz and a 26.5 Z2K+

will you take 375 for both?
  4. R

For Sale 26oz Miken Black for sale.

I'll take it if it's still avalible
  5. R

The new Guru

Where can we get the new Guru's
  6. R

Hype Clothing Co. Logo Designs

What is your turnaround time?
  7. R

Price Check NIW 26oz OG Z2K EL QC4

I'd say 200-250 because of no return. If have valid receipt 300-350. If your interested in selling let me know, I'd be interested in taking off your hands.
  8. R

For Trade CL22 for a z2000RI

I have a 27oz Rio. Txt me for info. Tried posting pictures but no luck. 806-930-7292.
  9. R

LTB Used 29" youth composite

I have a 29" Combat Wanted that my son swung maybe 25 times. He doesn't use it any more. I'll let it go for $125, paid $250 for it niw last year. My loss is your gain. Let me know if you're interested. I can txt you pics tomorrow night when I get home from vacation. Pm me if you want pics.
  10. R

2015 Z2k

J-Bird, do you know what the sonic+ will look like? You gonna post pics when you get it? Would love to see it and some reviews so I know what my next bat purchase will be...
  11. R

team subs

Was Needing Full Subs For My Sons 10u Travel Baseball Team. We Are CalledThe Sox And Our Colors Are Navy And Carolina. Wanting To Get Some That Look Like Vests With NavySleeves And Piping. Also Want fast Turnaround. Thanks.
  12. R

For Sale Turfs

Sorry guys i work midnights so i sleep during the day. To answer your ?'s. They run a little narrow, fit more like a 11 1/2 than a 12.
  13. R

For Sale Turfs

have a pair of Hang Rite Recon camo/green/black turfs size 12. only wore them for one game and they fit a little tight for my liking. Asking $55 obo. THey were used on turf field so still look new. "]http://[/URL]
  14. R

Price Check 26.5 z2000+ endload

Is It For sell? :D
  15. R

For Sale 2000+s and 2000s

Z+ would you happen to have another Z+ for sell:biggthumpup: