Search results

1. shotcaller

USSSA usssa rule help needed

situation:pitcher intentionally walks a heavy hitter who gets mad and throws his bat so that it directly strikes the fence and the entire bat goes thru the links and almost hits a child in the head.I immediately call time,eject the player for unsportsmanlike conduct and declare an out,which...
  2. shotcaller

USSSA alternate uniform site

i'm looking for an alternate website where i can get USSSA uniforms.I've been on the official site and i really dont like what they offer.Any suggestions? I've recently moved to Kansas and all i have are older versions of the USSSA uniforms>
  3. shotcaller

umpire moving to wichita kansas!

I will be moving to wichita kansas in a couple weeks,have been an umpire for 19 years now and have called all associations.Can anyone tell me what is being played in and around that area and who to contact.I have primarily been calling ISA,WSL and USSSA lately.
  4. shotcaller

Any home run outs?

this is a non ASA question but applies too all other associations that use the hit and sit on home runs.I understand that when a batter hits a homerun and decides to go down to first base with the bat in his hand he is out,the homerun and all other runners count and the HR is used against the...
  5. shotcaller

NSA need some help here

situation is this: NSA league co-ed,team hands in a lineup with 12 batters and in the third inning the opposing team notices that two men batted back to back and questioned me about it,i then went to the coach and asked who the missing female was and he said it was his eh,i informed him that he...