Search results

1. HIT MACHINE

LTB Combat The Duke(dual stamped)

looking for ANY weight, doesn't matter PM me with what you got, thanks
  2. HIT MACHINE

LTB Easton ASA Brett Helmer Flex SP16BHFXA(27oz)

looking for 27 only looking for used decent shape or better looking for the ASA model only has to be fully returnable with both bar codes, no wr's receipt is not a must but we be a bonus if it came with one PM me with what you got, thanks
  3. HIT MACHINE

GTG Henry_Jones_Jr is GTG

bought a used easton salvo srv5 from him bat was as described/really good communication/shipped fast/no issues at all
  4. HIT MACHINE

GTG Dtizzel03 is GTG

bought a used demarini the one 2014 from him gave me a good deal/good communication/shipped quick/thank you
  5. HIT MACHINE

GTG jpjedi27 is GTG

bought a used easton scx12 from him gave me a great deal on the bat/bat was just as described/really great communication/shipped fast/no issues at all
  6. HIT MACHINE

GTG Rookie31 is GTG

bought a used easton helmer flex sp16bhfxu from him bat was just as described/solid communication/shipped quick
  7. HIT MACHINE

GTG cubs08 is GTG

bought a used miken dc41 white from him bat was just as described/good communication/shipped quick/no issues at all
  8. HIT MACHINE

GTG cjrg is GTG

bought a used easton sp13sy98 from him bat was just as described/really good communication/shipped fast/no issues at all
  9. HIT MACHINE

GTG johnny fitz is GTG

bought a used demarini the one 2014 from him bat was just as described/quick communication/shipped fast/no issues at all
  10. HIT MACHINE

GTG SBG SHREK is GTG

bought a used demarini the one 2014 from him bat was as described/good communication/shipped quick/no issues at all
  11. HIT MACHINE

GTG Soxfan is GTG

bought a used demarini the one 2014 from him bat was just as described/really great communication/shipped fast/no issues at all
  12. HIT MACHINE

GTG brndn3433 is GTG

bought a used easton sp131 from him his communication was good/deal went fine
  13. HIT MACHINE

LTB DeMarini The True One WTDXONE14(26oz)

looking for the 2014 model only looking for a used one in good shape or better 26oz ONLY doesn't need to be returnable message me with what you got please Thank you
  14. HIT MACHINE

LTB Easton Synergy SCX2, SCX22, SCX23

I'm mostly looking for a Synergy 2 in 26oz but I'll take offers on all bats Looking for 26oz ONLY Looking for one in decent shape or better but send me all offers please Have PayPal ready to send PM me with all offers please
  15. HIT MACHINE

LTB Easton Helmer Flex USSSA SP16BHFXU(27oz)

Looking for one used Looking for 27oz ONLY Has to be returnable with BOTH bar codes Have PayPal ready to send PM me with all offers
  16. HIT MACHINE

LTB Easton Synergy Flex SCN3 (27oz)

Looking for 27oz ONLY Needs to have BOTH ASA stamps pretty visible Need one fast, have PayPal ready to send PM me with all offers please, thank you.
  17. HIT MACHINE

LTB 28oz USSSA DeMarini CL22(28oz) SIS version

looking for the Smash It Sports version ONLY looking for a 28oz ONLY looking for a used one HAVE CASH READY to buy PM me with what you got, thanks
  18. HIT MACHINE

LTB 2014 DeMarini The True One(27oz)

looking for new or used looking for 27oz ONLY HAVE CASH READY to buy PM me with what you got, thanks __________________
  19. HIT MACHINE

LTB DeMarini The One(26oz)

I'll take the 2014 or 2015 model, either one looking for new or used looking for 26oz ONLY HAVE CASH READY to buy PM me with what you got, thanks
  20. HIT MACHINE

LTB 30oz DeMarini Juggernaut

Has to have the new USSSA thumbprint on it looking for new or used looking for 30oz ONLY HAVE CASH READY to buy PM me with what you got, thanks