Search results

1. cpl40475

ASA ASA foul catch

I can agree with both side as to catch or no catch aslo, I didnt even see full play so I cant say myself. I just brought up some questions and I wasnt sure on exactly how to answer them either. THanks for the input though
  2. cpl40475

ASA ASA foul catch

they got together, out of everyones hearing and the OF ump said he seen the ball fall over the fence. Im sure Im not explaining all the way, as I didnt see it exactly happen either. Thats whats got me most curious as to what call was right and it seems 50/50 to me right now
  3. cpl40475

ASA ASA foul catch

Yes, he caught it in foul area, sorry I didnt add that in. The reason for both ump's being in was due to the fact that after the fielder hit the fence the plate umpire didnt see him drop the ball over the fence and the 3rd base coach stated he had dropped it which then caused the questions to arise
  4. cpl40475

ASA ASA foul catch

Tonight in League, batter hits the ball deep into left field, had a 2-1 count at the time. Left fielder makes a play on it, catching the ball and running 2 or 3 steps into fence while trying to stop himself. Im guessing fence knocked the ball out of his glove as it went over the fence. One ump...
  5. cpl40475

For Sale Cleaning out my closet sale.

got the hoodie in today, Foe#6 is GTG
  6. cpl40475

For Sale Cleaning out my closet sale.

UA zip up still available? PM me if so, Ill paypal right now
  7. cpl40475

LTB or LTTF LV1

have a 27.5 also, what ya got for trade
  8. cpl40475

For Sale/Trade Trades?

Pics of Bombxdroppers Z2K
  9. cpl40475

For Sale/Trade 2x27oz triad 3 for sale 160 or 300 for both

pretty sure these are both U-Trip
  10. cpl40475

For Sale/Trade 27oz OG Black Super Freak

Very clean bat, Ive seen it in person. Free bump for a local GTG bro
  11. cpl40475

For Sale Mercy and j3a

any trades?
  12. cpl40475

Buyer Beware blake202wvu sent cracked bat

I think in this situation since its a trust issue, use a middle man, like a MOD from here.
  13. cpl40475

For Sale/Trade 12 sticks gotta go (Demarini, Miken, Bass)

ever get tracking, he has a cpl im interested in.
  14. cpl40475

For Sale 26.5 lv1 300.00

Mine will be set in closet NIW until next season. LOL
  15. cpl40475

Buyer Beware blake202wvu sent cracked bat

if he doesn't resolve it let me know, my sister in law lives over in Scotts Depot and works in Charleston ( Supreme Court of WV) Im sure she could talk someone (with a badge) to going and talking with him about it.
  16. cpl40475

For Trade 27.5 z2000 plus balanced (pink) for trade

balanced ASA Z with receipt interest you?
  17. cpl40475

For Sale 27oz USSSA Traid Maxload

any trades, have a filby 260z with receipt
  18. cpl40475

How to get Water off of a Field

about 1mintue 15 secs into helicopter video, looks like a topless girl when he zooms in on back seat of chopper