Search results

1. HeatOrange

For Sale LTB 32/22 or 33/23 FP Bat

Have a 33/23 Easton fp11st10 .
  2. HeatOrange

Wobble

2 players on DDs team had LXT's removed because of a wobble.
  3. HeatOrange

Looking for BP bat similar to 4b

Just a difference in feel. One piece vs two piece. The 4b seems a little heavier also. Just looking for the most similar for warm ups. If it's the 1 b she's set.
  4. HeatOrange

Looking for BP bat similar to 4b

Daughter loves her 1bs but she's itching to use the 4b in waiting now that we are finally getting a little warmer weather. I would like to find a similar bat for BP to lengthen the life of the 4b. Maybe a Easton scn6b, ssr3b, ssr1b. Just for warmups and BP so not looking to break the bank. Thanks.
  5. HeatOrange

For Sale Scx24b

Very nice bat, but they just dont bring over 100 on the auction site. I got a 33 for my DD to back up her 1B and to use in BP for 60 bucks. At 105 you may be sitting on it for a bit. JMHO.
  6. HeatOrange

freak black

Picked up a Chill for my daughter for the one USSSA and possible NSA tourney her team will play this summer. She used it at an indoor this weekend and liked the feel. Smoked a few line drives with it. She liked the smaller knob and thought it was firmer than the CFs she has tried. Her 1b's...
  7. HeatOrange

Scn1b approval???

DD uses hers in ASA with no issues and Ohio HS goes by ASA so she will use it for that season as well.
  8. HeatOrange

Fielding mask 8u

DD uses the Schutt as well.
  9. HeatOrange

freak black

Was thinking of getting one for Utrip and NSA since the DDs 1b's cant be used for the 2 tourneys she has that aren't ASA.
  10. HeatOrange

Need help with 29/18 bat preference/performance

Really depends how big your 7 yo is. Mine has a 28/16 older worth mayhem and a 28/17 Combat Avaritia. Cant beat the combat for the price. The next question is the type of ball used. If they use the softie in your league there is no need to get a composite bat. My oldest used Rip-It alloys...
  11. HeatOrange

looking for a bat to buy

Saw a really nice SCN1B on the bay go for 400 about 2 months ago. I would say thats the high end.
  12. HeatOrange

Price Check Easton SCN5 28oz

Thats why I asked what was reasonable.
  13. HeatOrange

Thanks guys. Ebay listings are at about 250 so I was wondering what was reasonable.
  14. HeatOrange

I have a really nice Easton SCN5 with very little wear. I cant feel any wobble at the connection. I know everyone wants pics. Just looking for a price range and will put the pics up when she goes on sale.
  15. HeatOrange

LTB Looking for a SCN7 or SCN9 27oz or 28oz will buy or have trade bait

I have a 28oz SCN5 in great condition. Sent you a pm. I am going to post it for sale later.
  16. HeatOrange

2018 2019 Commits

Players can sign their Junior year, but I believe it is after their sport is completed for that Junior year. That is why you see softball players sign in the fall of their senior year, but football and basketball and volleyball players often sign in the spring of their Junior year.
  17. HeatOrange

2018 2019 Commits

You can say you are comitted, but it is nothing more than a verbal. Players cant actually sign offers until their junior year.
  18. HeatOrange

Girls fp tournaments

If you are not that far from Ohio, Dayton Metro early June ASA/USA qualifier, then Stingrays or the Buckeye recruitfest. Stingrays is the top choice in Ohio. You must apply and be accepted to get in. I think they had over 80 colleges there last year. Best tournament in Ohio.
  19. HeatOrange

College Sports and Majors

OFC Heat Orange out of Ohio.
  20. HeatOrange

College Sports and Majors

BTW I see you are from Tenn. My DD is playing in the scenic city showcase in Chattanooga in November.