Search results

1. S

For Sale/Trade 2014 Easton LV1 27.5 oz.

I have this Easton LV1 with less than 100 swings on it for sale or trade. Cash Price is 190.00 shipped to your door. I have a receipt dated 4-2-14 from the other softball site in my name. I have both barcodes. The bat has a few spots near the end cap from riding in my bat bag. The rubber thing...
  2. S

My Easton LV1 review!!!!!!

This bat is the real deal. I love last years L1 and have some where around 1500 swings on my gamer. Before it I was swinging all Black and Grey Psychos. The the new stamp crap started. I tried to find any Mikens I liked but dint have any luck. Then I started swinging Easton's. The new LV1...
  3. S

What is the spray?

So what is the spray I see people using at tournaments instead of pine tar. I have quit using pine tar because its so messy but would really like something to help with grip and I didn't know what the spray was. Just wondering if anyone could helpe me out?
  4. S

For Sale Big Boy Shorts and Shirt XXL

Big Boy Shorts and Shirt XXL Price Drop First up is a New Pair of Dirty Athletics Grey shorts. They are XXL. I bought them and then never wore them. We changed colors this year so rather than wear them I figured I could sell them to someone on here. Lets start it off at 20.00 Gifted or you pay...
  5. S

RI Z2000 Busted.

So temperature today was 65 so I swung my new Z2000 that my wife got me for Christmas. It was hot as hell right out of the wrapper and lasted 25 swings and busted all to hell. Will they send me back a returnable bat or am I going to get a NR for it even though it only lasted 25 swings? I was...
  6. S

RI Z2000 EL busted

So temperature today was 65 so I swung my new Z2000 that my wife got me for Christmas. It was hot as hell right out of the wrapper and lasted 25 swings and busted all to hell. Will they send me back a returnable bat or am I going to get a NR for it even though it only lasted 25 swings? I was...
  7. S

For Sale/Trade Demarini J3U 27 Oz.

I SOLD!!!! have a Demarini J3U that is in really good shape. Less than 150 swings. It has a piece of metal rolling around inside that I have no idea what it is. I bought this bat off the board and have never swung it more than 20 times. It is in really good shape with just a few bag scratches on...
  8. S

Where to stay?

Where does everyone stay for the Smoky Mountain Classic? Were going up Friday and were not sure where to stay. Help me out guys. Is anyone else going to be up there?
  9. S

Demarini J3U Weird Rattle?

I have a near brand new J3U with a metallic sounding rattle. It sounds like it has a BB rolling around in it and it is a very weird rattle. It may have 20 swings on it so I don't want to burn a return on this and quiet honestly I got it for trade bait and now I don't even know if anyone would...
  10. S

LTB OG Miken's or Worth's

I am always looking to buy OG Miken MV1's, any Psycho other than izzy's, Recoils, Long Haul Bombers, NRG 600's. The Worths I want are OG JH Mayhems, Boogers, JH mutants, BJ Fulk's , and M75120. I only play ISA and NSA so I have no use for ASA. I have alot of these bats that are webbed up pretty...
  11. S

Friday Night 1 Pitch in Ellijay

June 21, Friday Night One Pitch in Ellijay Entry Fee 150 per team Any bat except ultras/senior league bats Any .44 COR ball One pitch, pitch to your own team, if first pitch hits net it will be counted as a foul ball and will get to hit again, but if second pitch hits net it is counted as an...
  12. S

GTG Milkyfresh83 is GTG

Milkyfresh83 is GTG. I traded him a Izzy Psycho for a Demarini and it went very smooth through the whole transaction. Very good Communication.
  13. S

Not GTG Bubba31 does not stand by word.

I had a Izzy Psycho for trade on here and he offered me a L1 for it. I took him up and we worked out all details. We were supposed to go to the Post Office today to ship the bats. I text him with no answer when I left to go to the Post Office so I tried calling him. When he would not answer and...
  14. S

How many games in your season?

How many games are in your Leagues Season and how much is the league fee. Ours is 375.00 and we got 12 games and found out today that we weren't having the normal end of the year tournament. I think ours is probably less games than most leagues but the tournament always made up for it. Now I...
  15. S

For Trade NR Miken Izzy Psycho

TRADE PENDINGI have a minty NR Izzy Psycho 27 oz. for trade. Looking for mainley Easton's or Demarini's. Let me know what you have for trade. PM me for any questions.
  16. S

For Trade Miken Izzy Psycho27oz

TRADED LOCALLYI have a 27 oz izzy psycho with less than 50 swings on it. I am wanting to trade it for a Demarini Stadium 2, z2000 el utrip, or a Easton L2. All should. Be 27 oz. and returnable. I have a receipt for my bat good until next year from academy sports. May look at 2 for 1 on old...
  17. S

For Trade 27oz. Izzy Psycho Ft

27oz. Izzy Psycho Ft for Stadium2 I have a 50 hit izzy psycho for trade for a Demarini Stadium 2. I have the receipt for it and it is in really good shape. I have put about 50 hits on it and it is in really nice shape. I am just wanting to try a Demarini and check out all the hype. I would...
  18. S

For Trade Wilson A2000 JH32

I have a nice Wilson A2000 JH32. It is definitely broken in and used but still in really nice shape. I play infield and with such little palm padding this thing will leave you very sore if you don't catch it in the web. I would really prefer a Rawlings Hoh with a H-web or a Wilson A2K or A2000...
  19. S

Problem with Primal Apparell....

Alright so Monday I placed a order through Primal Apparels website for a pair of shorts. On Tuesday Dan emailed me to ask me the size and color. I told him what size and color I wanted. I never did hear back from him after that and I have sent numerous emails which have went un responded. I was...
  20. S

Thanks Freddie and Elite