Search results

1. J

For Sale Sold!! NWOT Rawlings HOH PROKB17HT

Hello All, I have this new without tags HOH PROKB17HT. It’s been sitting on my shelf for over 2 years and never used it. I want to sell if anyone’s interested DM me. SOLD!!!! SOLD!!!!!
  2. J

Nike Shado Elite J and Rawlings HOH PROTB24.....PRICE DROP!!!!

I’m in need of selling these gloves. I am asking what I paid for them plus shipping so I can break even. Nike Shado Elite J 12.25” plays bigger never used, no couch catch just put my hand in it. $385 shipped PayPal Friends/Family or you pay fees. Mint Rawlings PROTB24 12.75” black Horween...
  3. J

Rawlings PRO-6 USA Made

Can anyone tell me anything about this glove. Found it at a play it again sports on sale.
  4. J

LTB Nike baseball Gloves

Looking for Nike pitchers baseball glove...DM me will buy, maybe trades I have a couple gloves I could trade.
  5. J

HOH PRO1000-6JB 12.25"

***********SOLD********* Anyone interested let me know before I return it.....SOLD 1/16/19 I ended up finding a new softballfans exclusive PROKB17 that I love and wont be needing this other PRO1000-6JB...
  6. J

For Sale Pro Preferred 12.75" Pro303-4KB Joc Pederson

Need to sell this mint 12.75" Mod Trap. Got it for slow pitch outfield but won't be playing, tore my ACL will have surgery later in the month and I will be out for quite some time. Hope it goes to someone that can and will use it. $260 shipped
  7. J

Rawlings Made in USA catchers glove. 4 Dot

Got this along with some cash in a trade. Won’t be needing a catchers mitt so if someone can help me and let me know what I have here, it looks and feels new no tags but really stiff. Thanks.
  8. J

For Sale Rawlings PRO302-6JBPRO and PROS303-4KB

Due to the fires here in California, I need to come up with some extra cash to help with some smoke damage on my home and to donate money to a long time family friend of my wife who lost everything when their home burned down. I’ll be posting these since they can both be used for baseball and...
  9. J

Price check Bryant Signed Glove

What do one of those run for? The one he signed comes with authentication was offered one in trade
  10. J

SBF Exclusive Horween Single Post And Custom Arenado price Check

Getting these gloves in a trade. Helping someone out as they want and will use the glove I'm trading and I don't really have any use for the Exclusive or the custom Arenado, I also want to know if I am getting a fair deal as I am trading a Brand New with tags Bryant. The exclusive I'm getting...
  11. J

Camel leather question

I have a new GGC Bryant that I'm breaking in using TIP finger out. My question is, is there anything I can use on the finger pad leather to avoid the finger stain? I know it might be stupid and a lot of people like it but I don't, don't judge me I know it's stupid because the glove is going to...
  12. J

OG Pros200-6k Zimmerman

Got this Bad Boy recently new with tags, Super Mint!! This glove is freaking sweet...dont know what to do with it, keep it new or use it?!! I'm really leaning towards using it since it has a small blemish on the leather, back middle finger. If it was 100% flawless I would not even consider...
  13. J

Arm Sleeve Like MLB Players Use

Anyone interested have 4 brand new Arm sleeves like the ones being used by MLB players.....These are hard to find anyone interested send me a message... $12 shipped. I'm averaged size 5'10" 7.5" wrist 12" bicep, fits good...buddy is 6"4 14" bicep and 8" wrist and it also fits him real well...
  14. J

New Custom Pro1000-6 Rich Tan

Just got this beauty in...Rich Tan Pro1000-6 ID # 1...was hoping I could get #1 and to my suprise when it got in today and saw it I was even more excited and happy....what makes it even better was the 20% discount code I was able to use for this custom on the website I got it through I paid $345...
  15. J

Price Check Rawlings PROAK2...

I just need the forums expert opinion on a price check for this PROAK2....a little bit about it, the gloves about 4 yrs old got it brand new for my brother he used it and now he has no use for it. it is the horween PROAK2
  16. J

For Sale New Pro200-6k Kris Bryant glove

I got a couple of these here on softballfans I was just excited and trying to get one and have one saved for the future that I bought on impulse. Glove is new unused. If I remember right née gloves are allowed to be sold if not please advise me and I'll remove thread myself. I know that they...
  17. J

For Sale Few Gloves for Sale (2) Rawlings HOH and (1) Adidas EQT 2 piece Web

Need to sell these gloves if anyone's interested...for sell only no trades.. Rawlings HOH PROSPT 11.75" In Mint condition, just put it on my hand has not seen dirt or any real catching.... SOLD!! Rawlings HOH PRO200-9JB 11.5" Jake Peavy Model with Hand Sewn Welting...Mint Condition. Got...
  18. J

Rawlings Pros200-6k Kris Bryant Glove

Hey guys I'm super excited I'm posting it a little soon but I just found a new Kris Bryant glove pro preferred brand new, with discount code I paid $320 and I got the last one!!! I should be getting it tomorrow and I'll be posting pics of it once I get it...
  19. J

For Sale Rawlings HOH ProTB24 For Sale Only

I have a couple of mint 12.75" Trapeze from Morton up...took tags off played couch catch on it for only a couple of minutes never used or tried on again...glove is the Black Horween I suppose, still stiff and will need break in. ...$175 shipped no trades don't need any gloves or any other...
  20. J

For Sale Rawlings PRO1175-6JB Wingtip

Looking to sell this mint 11.75" Rawlings Wingtip. I took off the tags tried it out by couch catching, only threw a few baseballs into it..11.75" is not what I like to use I'm ordering a 12.25 Pro1000-6 instead... $225 shipped/looking to sell no trades at all please don't ask...