Search results

1. P

For Sale/Trade 2 Bats to trade

Ok the first one is a 2013 Easton Salvo ASA 27 oz bat with about 50 cuts on it. The reason why i am getting rid of it is because For one its to light and i dont like it im very picky on what i swing Next is a 2013 Miken Freak FX 700 ASA SuperMax 28oz end loaded with about 200 hits on it and...
  2. P

Need help please

I am from NY just looking to travel and play a little ball just wondering if someone could help me and point me in a direction of tournaments thanks Also i am willing to play in a tournament on someones team if needed i can play any pos i have speed and stick im 6' just looking to play and keep...
  3. P

I need players for 1000 to win 9/29/12

Elm park complex( williamsport, pa) Saturday september 29th ( rain date sunday september 30) 3 fields Open roster(each team will get a roster to fill out before first game) 3 GG (one day) Asa approved bats only! All teams need to be at the field 30 minutes before first game to have bats...
  4. P

I need players!!!!

i am from NY going to be playing in williamsport Pa 175 per team 30 bucks a person teams of 10 ill buy the balls 1000 to win it depending on how many teams show up so if u want to play plz let me know by 9/18/12 thanks
  5. P

looking to play

looking to play world ball had some ppl get back with me waiting for the first one also live in rochester ny so if anyone needs a guy to play ball i will also will travel to play last weekend went to PA to play let me know whats up im a utillity player fast play any pos and got stick with wheels...
  6. P

Breast cancer jersey and pants

looking to buy the jersey and pants dont really like the ones i have been seeing so if someone has something used or something let me know depending on how jersey fits i am a med or large pants i am a 32-34 waist and like them a little long thanks for ur time
  7. P

Bass Mandingo

im looking to buy the black barrell mandingo w/gold writing ASA if anyone has one with pics plz let me know i want one with NO cracks no webbing scratches is ok thanks
  8. P

Asa tournament new york

Does anyone know of any ASA tournaments coming up im in new york thanks
  9. P

New York softball

anyone on here play in new york im looking for players around Rochester area for a team or a team i can get on maybe hit a tournament out of state idk need help tho i have great talent just moved where i live so idk where to start i mean i play wednesdays on a fire dept team and there is a...
  10. P

breast cancer uniform

i am looking for either a used breast cancer uniform or a new one i am a med top and 32 pants i am trying to support it for next yr so if anyone has something they want to sell or pointers please pm me thank you for ur helping