Search results

1. Y

LTB st100

I have a NIW 30oz
  2. Y

Looking to play in Augusta, GA

Just moved to Augusta and am looking to play some ball. Let me know of anything. Thanks in advance
  3. Y

Tourney Shirts

Putting on a tourney and need some first place t's and posibly second place as well. I know a lot of you can help me out. Let me know what you can do
  4. Y

LTB 30oz ST100

Let me know what you have. PP ready
  5. Y

LTB 30oz ST100

Let me know what you have. Text works best 575-921-2920
  6. Y

LTB 30oz BATS THREAD

looking for another 30oz st100. Text is best. 575-921-2920
  7. Y

For Sale/Trade 28oz scn17bh new stamp

Pm sent....
  8. Y

For Sale scn17BH 28 oz

Pm sent....
  9. Y

Z3 weight

Thanks for the info. I think I'll get a 30 and a 28 for when I need the lighter weight.
  10. Y

Z3 weight

Currently swing 28oz balanced Z's but thinking about stepping up to 30oz balanced. Anyone swing a 30s z3 yet and can let me know if it will be too big of a jump or not?
  11. Y

From endloaded to balance...

I recently made the switch. I was swinging EL for years and never even thought of swinging a balanced bat. I was brought up being told end load is what you want so I listened, but now I disagree. I'm not saying everyone should swing the same bat, each person has their own swing which certain...
  12. Y

RI Z2000 Busted.

Happened to me twice. They will send a new one that is considered NR since it is marked, but the LS Customer Service told me the replacement would be covered under the original warranty
  13. Y

Z2000 or 454 Sick?

No comparison at all. Z2000 all day
  14. Y

Cutting open a bat

What are you using to put it back together? I have a broken z I was doing the same thing to but don't know what will work best to "glue" it back together
  15. Y

Question

What exactly are you looking for? A collapsable one so you can transport easy?
  16. Y

Help Please!

Search for sponsor letters. There are other threads on it and there is a template floating around here somewhere
  17. Y

Z2000 bad batch

there is no bad batch for the RI's
  18. Y

New Miken Psycho (black model)...whats the dif???

Swung one over the weekend. Looks good with the flat black. Performance was normal and nothing special. Still feels like a Miken
  19. Y

Any QC pattern for durability with the new RI Z2000s?

Both of mine that broke quickly were QC 35's. It was 70 and hitting classic m's. Started swinging one of the returns and within 5 hits there are big chunks of paint coming off. It seems to be just cosmetic so it's not a big deal but it is disappointing.