1. focker 21

acs.................

Smooth deal with this board bro.. enjoy the bat.. thanks again - 21
  2. focker 21

Gentleman.............

absolutely one of the easiest deal i've done on here... thanks again - 21
  3. focker 21

LTS Og Crush

pics and details here... make reasonable offer SOLD SOLD SOLD http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=594113
  4. focker 21

LTS 1st Batch Syn and ST1-Z

see pics and details here... 1st batch is sold http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=594113
  5. focker 21

LTS 1st batch Syn, Og Crush and ST1-Z

Like the title says.. up for sale. no trades 27oz 1st Batch Og Syn.. no paint cracks.. only chips -- SOLD SOLD SOLD 26oz Og Crush...minor scratches.. small paint crack by endcap--SOLD SOLD SOLD 26oz ST1-Z connexion couple of small performance wave-- $115 prices includes PP fees and...
  6. focker 21

tld33 .............

Just completed a trade with him. Easy to deal with GTG..........
  7. focker 21

lanikeas ..............

picked up a really good shape 1st batch Syn for a very good price from him... fast shipping and super easy to deal with. thanks for the deal bro - 21
  8. focker 21

Hebrew Hammer ...............

The Hamma' did it:D.. great deal.. thanks again bro - Joe
  9. focker 21

queensbandit..........

picked up some batting gloves from him.. communication was good and he even hand delivered them to my house.:D can't ask for more than that. thanks for the deal bro - Joe
  10. focker 21

Hh2 ................

Wow .... can a deal get any easier than this? traded a couple of Pms, agreed on a deal, BAM:eek: I get a Conf# and the next thing you know the bat is at my door a couple of days later. Can't get better than that. Thanks again bro - 21
  11. focker 21

RDKnz24....noobie pulls thru

Made a trade with him and he was willing to ship first. Def. shipped fast and has great communications. Pulled out his first deal like a seasoned vet. Will not hesitate to deal with again. thanks bro - 21
  12. focker 21

unsung1der ..............

fast payment, good communication. bro is def. GTG. thansk again bro - 21
  13. focker 21

ironhead1025....................

An absoulute pleasure dealing with him. great communication and super fast shipping. will def deal with again given the chance. thanks again bro - 21
  14. focker 21

Chadwick24...............

Sold him a bat. paid when he said he would. nice and simple. thanks again bro. hope you enjoy it. def GTG
  15. focker 21

txballer .............

Fast and easy. what else can I say? Another one added to the GTG list. thanks again bro - Joe
  16. focker 21

bcnickels...........

Really no need to post this since we all know BC is GTG .... thanks again bro for the easy transaction - Joe
  17. focker 21

Mongo............

just completed a deal with him and he shipped super fast from Canada. Got to me in 5 days:eek: .. excellent board bro to deal with.. thanks again bud for the trade. - 21
  18. focker 21

troung1..........

Paid extremely fast. Def GTG in my book. thanks again - 21
  19. focker 21

superman07 ......................

a little over due feedback for this SUPER board member. haven't been on the board since we completed the deal. superman07 is waaaaaaaay GTG awsome communication and deal was super smooth expect for the midtown traffic;) :D thanks again bro - Joe
  20. focker 21

spins1232001 ...............

Just finished a trade with David. Bat was as described, shipping was fast and communication is top notch.:D what else can I ask for in a deal. he's def. GTG and won't hesitate to deal with again. thanks bro - Joe