Search results

1. Y

Reviews on USSSA Freak Black Maxload and Balanced?

Anyone swung both these bats? I'm new to Miken this year and own a Freak 12 and Border Battle Freak. I'm looking to add one more and can't decide between the USSSA Black Maxload or Balanced. The 14inch barrel with .5 end load intrigues me. Balanced or end load doesn't matter to me. I'm just...
  2. Y

Freak USA Reviews

Just got a Freak USA. How do these things hit? How long is the break in period?
  3. Y

ISO: 26oz Freak 12

Looking to switch over to Miken and looks like the Freak 12 is the place to start. I'm looking for a 26oz in good shape. Please PM me with any help. Thanks.
  4. Y

Price Check 26oz OG ST100h

Looking to sell my 26oz ST100h. 0911 date code. Has maybe 150 cuts.No rattle, webbing, and cap is tight. Just has a few ball marks. Thanks for any help.
  5. Y

New Wegmans..

What's the verdict fellas? Get hot fast? Hit well? I'm in the market for a 26oz but want to get some reviews before I buy. Thanks for any help.
  6. Y

Has anyone swung the balanced Torq?..

Looking for opinions and reviews. Thanks fellas
  7. Y

Price Check 26oz L3.0

I have a 26oz L3.0 maybe 50 cuts. Returnable with both barcodes. No webbing, rattle. Thanks for any help
  8. Y

Mako Torq Questions/Reviews:

I'm looking to get the USSSA Balanced Mako Torq. Questions for anyone that's swung a Torq: If I didn't like the spinning handle can I just take the OG grip off and put tape/lizard skin on it to stop the spinning completely? Also are these bats worth the price? At 500-700 swings do they get...
  9. Y

Bryson Baker Review..

Sorry for the delay fellas. The military makes my schedule and I just got time today. On to the review: 26oz. Bryson Baker. USSSA version. Hitting Indoors. Mixture of balls: Classic Ms, 44/400s, a few Evil Bps, and some 44/375s. Like madbeers, I don't think I've ever used Easton and "hot...
  10. Y

Have the Bryson Baker coming...

I will receive my 26oz BB USSSA tomorrow. I'll do a review for you guys if you're interested.. I fell for the hype I guess, hope i didn't make the wrong purchase. I'll be getting a UTRIP Realtree also within the next week or so.. Don't know how to load vids on here but I'll do my best to get in...
  11. Y

LTB 26oz OG ST100h

Looking for a ST100h 26oz. Xx11 date code. NR is fine. I have a 26oz L3.0 with 50 cuts returnable plus cash. How cash I add depends on condition. Thanks for any help fellas
  12. Y

Looking for ST100h

Looking for a 26oz ST100h. xx11 date code. Must pass compression. Any help is appreciated. Pm me
  13. Y

For Sale Looking for ST100h

Looking for OG ST100h. xx11 date code. 26oz. Must pass compression. Thanks for any help
  14. Y

Price Check 26oz SCN17bh new stamp

Bat is returnable. Has new stamp. Less than 100 swings. 26oz. No rattle or webbing. I tried posting pics but they wouldn't upload.
  15. Y

SCN17bh Reviews...

How does this bat compare to other new stamped Easton's? Like the ST100h or L1.0? I heard its a underrated bat. Any help is appreciated fellas
  16. Y

Price Check New Stamp SCN20BW

Bat is clean. Few ground marks is all. Maybe 60-70 swings. 26oz and returnable. Has new stamp. Thanks for any help
  17. Y

2014 B1.0 Reviews

I'm in the market for a used a red and black B1.0... I swing a 26oz and just wondering what the general consensus is. Is it a repaint of last years? Get hot after 1000 swings? Thanks for any help fellas. Just haven't seen these mentioned much. Don't know if that's a good thing
  18. Y

Reviews for new JH Sick?

The all pink USSSA version? I'm looking to trade a ST100 for a NIW JH sick.. Is the JH sick any good? Thanks for any help fellas.
  19. Y

For Sale/Trade 26oz ST100.

26oz ST100 returnable. 0911 date code. No webbing or rattle. Cap is tight. Bat still feels stiff to me. Has normal ground nothing unreal. I've tried and tried to post pics on here but can't seem to make it work. Will someone please help. I can send the pics to you and you can add them. Looking...
  20. Y

LTB: ST100h or ASP100. 26oz

ST100h with xx11 date code or ASP100. 26oz. Must pass compression. I'm looking to buy on June 1st cause that's when they pay us military guys lol. Thanks for any help!