Search results

1. A

For Sale/Trade Net PI Wilson 1781

Working on it I am working on getting a shipping center to satisfy this because of the increased selling so this problem will be resolved soon.
  2. A

For Sale Saddle Tan 1781 for sale

Glove is sold
  3. A

They don't have the barcode and there is no difference in my opinion. Same stiffness, leather, markings, and models
  4. A

Customs are not pro issue, you can get them "pro stiff" though. Still made in Vietnam though
  5. A

I have a saddle tan 1781 a2000 for sale new with PI tag. I will take 340 shipped plus 3%paypal fees Email me for pics or if you have questions: [email protected]
  6. A

eBay/Forum Wilson PI's...

Yes sluggerbav aka Ben Bavely is a nut case. He bought a glove from me and was asking to return it before it arrived his excuse was the lacing was bad he hadnt even recieved the glove according to tracking. He likes to make trouble Beware of bavely I'd love to gain feedback here but...
  7. A

Please do not associate me with slugger bav that is the highest of insults :D That forum post has nothing to do with me, just to let you guys know I'd love to become a contributing member of this forum. I can get hard to get gloves And would love to have guys on here benefit from that. People...
  8. A

I have not and do not brag..again false rumors... Ask dirty 30, sluggerbav has annoyed both of us
  9. A

Say what you want mattingly, everyone knows you'll do what ever you can to discredit me, call my gloves "spring training" gloves not pro issue and even make up rumors and make false accusations. You stay at your computer and watch my every move, I don't care, waste your life but you really...
  10. A

Mattingly shill bidding is when you create multiple accounts and bid it up. He is a person with an eBay account, and a right to bid on eBay auctions and he buys the glove from me if wins, same as any other eBay bidder. It was at great price so he was gonna snag it last minute, nothing wrong...
  11. A

I just got in three 1781 all black with no barcode on the tag, there is absolutely no difference.
  12. A

I did not list it as pro issue I listed it as pro stock...like on the Rawlings website. This glove came from Dustin Demars who claimed it was a pro issue that he got from his Rawlings agent. I know many of you are also on the GWF and he is a trusted member their.
  13. A

Digging pretty deep there mattingly. No I have over 440 positive feedback and all positive feedback on the forum so all my customers have been satisfied with my service/communication, product, and honesty. When I said I was in highschool that was the beginning of last summer, so stop with all...
  14. A

Really mattingly making stuff up again. Show one post where someone said they were dissapointed. Everyone that has bought a glove from me lately has been very satisfied. I do offer a return policy so if they are they can return it. I don't know about "these kids" you are talking about but you...
  15. A

I can show you the invoices from Wilson for these glove. Some have the tag on the back of the pro issue tag some don't. I am an authorized dealer. They all have the Japan and size Stamp and the large font model numbers and the Pro issue tag. They come directly from Wilson and the representative...
  16. A

These gloves have been attained from a Wilson source and are not"demos" Wilson puts it on the back of the pro issue tags of the ones that are left from springtraining, they have to have inventory...asset management.
  17. A

This is Mo(lisabiz) and Mattingly I'm not involved in any of what you said I am. And I don't have three different names. Im lisabiz and just made an account here and decidedmtommake it a more baseball oriented name so I made it allprogloves, those are my only two names. All my gloves are 100%...