Search results

1. 5

Anarchy No Name

I have a chance to pick up a no name. About 500 swings and webbed up pretty nicely, he used it in an indoor cage so its pretty minty. I'm not seeing much on here about them in the archives. What's something like this worth? How do they stack up compared to the new stuff from anarchy?
  2. 5

Boombah Tsunami Bats

With a certain bat company only building their bats in 25oz, has anyone ever swung the Boombah fastpitch line for slowpitch? Are they legal for slowpitch? How do they hit 52's? It looks like the first edition tsunami is on sale right now. I was thinking it would be a cheap way to experiment with...
  3. 5

Rawlings DM-1

I got bored on the bay and bought what appears to be a Dale Murphy signature series DM-1. Did a quick sbf and google search on the dm-1 and found basically nothing. Anyone have any info on this glove?
  4. 5

2013 ASA Wanted

Just picked one of these up NIW. Hitting it off the tee in a turf ground cage(NX3 spinrx bp balls) I have 200 swings on it. Looking the bat over and there is a paint chip already. Is that typical for these? As it continues to break in do they web up? Spiral? Thanks in advance.
  5. 5

SP16SSTEA

Did a search and found 1 post talking about this bat. Anyone gaming these or at least using them for bp? Edit: searched for *** Team Easton ASA and found some more info
  6. 5

border battle/usa aftermath questions

I picked up at 27oz 15 USA Am last fall and I'm loving it. I had been swinging 28oz end loaded Eastons and I'm now looking to get a heavier USA Am. Reading thru the forum I'm gathering that the 28oz USA's run lighter than sticker so would it be a good idea to bump up to a 30? Also, do the 28's...
  7. 5

LTB Wheeler Dealer

looking for a wheeler dealer...anyone got one they want to part with?
  8. 5

For Sale mizuno rage 28oz

Unknown number of hits $90 obo
  9. 5

MZC-2 Mizuno Rage 28oz

is there any interest in any of these bats since the new asa stuff came out? if so what kind of price could i expect?
  10. 5

Price Check '08 Yellow Akedema Catapult

just like the title says got one in a 26 oz....whats it worth?
  11. 5

price check scx22 & '08 catapult

looking for a price check on a scx22 in 27 oz with a ton of swings no stiches and a 08 yellow akedema catapult in 26 oz maybe 3-400 swings