Search results

1. Coop2

27og flex for sale

I am not sure on the hits but it is returnable and my best guess is like 300 hits does not have og grip. Looking for $275 insured and delivered. please pm for replies. I have pics but for some reason not loading them other than red x's.
  2. Coop2

NOW 27 oz og flex

what is the going rate on these bad boys. I have three of them and have to buy winter tires so need to sell and help with that cause.
  3. Coop2

S Hower 30 is GTG

Rec'd the bat and as advertised. Great communication as well, pleasure dealing with you. Thanks.
  4. Coop2

Blueidevil is GTG

Bought some t's off of him and quick shipping and great communication. wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again in the future. Thanks.
  5. Coop2

SBALLPLR is the sh!!!t

Gave a good deal and came through like he said taht he would. Thanks again for the bat.
  6. Coop2

96packers is GTG

Great deal and delivered as he promised.
  7. Coop2

Stan6 is GTG

Stan6 delivered as he said will do many other deals with him.
  8. Coop2

Berglin11 is GTG

Great communication did evrything he said he would do and quicker than anticipated. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.
  9. Coop2

WBWELL is GTG

Ordered ipods and came through very fast and efficient answered all questions promptly. Great dealing with him.
  10. Coop2

KABIGDADDY13 is GTG

Was very smooth even threw in a couple extra bucks to make sure teh bat made it through customs with no problems. Great guy to deal with.
  11. Coop2

Minza 24 is GTG

I had a deal traded a bat for two and Minza is a woman of her word. She did everything she said she would and complied with me on the shipping issues that happen this time of year I guess. Don't hesitate to do a deal with her ever she is great and follows through. Thanks Mindy.
  12. Coop2

Js777

He is good to go in my books great patience and delivered as promised and was very easy to deal with. Would do a deal with him anytime.
  13. Coop2

NUJACKFAN is GTG

We had a three way deal and he did as he said when he said he would do it. That is great to see, will do many other deals with guys like him. Thanks bro!
  14. Coop2

anyone know flapjaxx?

I traded a bat with him, he asked that I ship it first as I do not have any gtg ratings I went along with his demands. I shipped the bat to him he rec'd it on August 18th and was supposed to ship my bat the next day. Needless to say I don't have my bat I know customs is bad some days but not...