Search results

1. Gators21

Looking for a Wilson A2000 slowpitch glove

I think your best bet is my limited edition 1781….😁
  2. Gators21

Best place to buy/sell?

I am finding that Sideline Swap is pretty useless, in my opinion….
  3. Gators21

For Sale Pro Issue Wilson A2000 OT6

It was broken in when I bought it on here. However……just SOLD locally during first game of my doubleheader this morning!
  4. Gators21

Thank you, AD!! 🤙
  5. Gators21

The leather on this glove is what you’d all expect from a Wilson Pro Issue. This glove is still in fine condition, has a great pocket and you can game it the day you get it. It is broken in well, but as a Pro Issue I’d never expect it to get floppy. Text me, it’s easier and quicker - Eight 5...
  6. Gators21

PRICE CHECK - Limited Edition Horween + Wilson Pro Issue

Thanks Committed! Wow, I wasn’t expecting that on the HOH….
  7. Gators21

Doesn't matter where I have tried attaching them from- phone or laptop, attach files or copy and paste - still no go, photos are "too large".....
  8. Gators21

Yea, have done all that. The photo will upload and appear and then it disappears. What happened to this site?! It used to be so easy to post stuff, read, no ad pop ups….
  9. Gators21

Here you go fellas, any assistance on a price check would be greatly appreciated! Well, for some reason the pics won’t appear because they are too large?? Makes zero sense. Anyway, I have a NWT Rawlings HOH PROTB24HT and a used Wilson A2000 OT6 Pro Issue. If someone can help post the pics for me...
  10. Gators21

For Sale Rawlings Custom Pro Preferred PROS504-6 and HOH SBF PRODCTTI (NEW)

Bimmer, I’ve owned quite a few nice gloves over the course of the last decade, and I’ve been laying low the past few years in terms of gloves, but I was definitely taken aback by the beauty of this mitt and leather when it arrived! Wow, it will definitely be well taken care of!
  11. Gators21

LTB or LTT for 12.75

Hollywood is back!!
  12. Gators21

For Sale NWT Rawlings HOH PRO207-TI

SOLD - southbound!
  13. Gators21

Let's get this sold.....
  14. Gators21

Awesome Leather. Great pocket ready to be formed to your hand. Text for quicker response - Eight 5 Zero 21 Zero Four 35 Eight. *** $215 Shipped *** https://imgur.com/gallery/h2tn7IC
  15. Gators21

LTB A2000 H1

Dang, like some kind of freakin’ James Holden lost in The Ring for years (or light years actually)..........
  16. Gators21

New Rawlings HOH Custom in Golden Brown

Good lord this glove looks incredible......I must not order a glove this calendar year, I must not.........
  17. Gators21

For Sale/Trade Easton Pro Collection - 12" D45 - I web swap - sold

Someone buy my 44PRO so I can snag this - I now exclusively adhere to the one glove in and one glove out and vice versa rule!!
  18. Gators21

For Sale $260 Pro Issue Wilson A2000 1781 12 inch

This is so awesome!!