Search results

1. LardyBeans

And I thought I kept my traps loose...

#181540562945 #181540582966 I'd have no confidence trying to catch anything with a web that loose.
  2. LardyBeans

Gamer Dual Core

I know it's only a Gamer series($100 range), but I was able to grab one nwt on the bay for 50-ish bucks. My expectations aren't high but I was wondering if it's worth what I paid. I dig the looks of it, but in some pics I've seen it looks camel-colored, and in others it's has a mustard tan look...
  3. LardyBeans

How cool would it be...

If you can get a glove made, say with a fur back like this. IMO it would be more "pimp" than any DATDUDE or multi-colored custom. Is it too impractical as glove material???
  4. LardyBeans

Its a trap!!!

200805576588 Horween palm with kangaroo shell and Pittards lining...poor man's TB24. Got mine in the mail today and damn it's a BA glove for the price. LHT, hint hint* Fred.
  5. LardyBeans

Rawlings Gxp442t

I know it's a GG gamer but this looks pretty sweet. Has anybody handled one of these?
  6. LardyBeans

USA-made Easton

Found this while looking through some old stuff at my mom's. I just started playing but I already know that I am not a fan of basket webs. I have no idea about the quality of the glove but do you guys think this is worth the trouble of a web swap? Thanks:) BTW this is not my gamer