Search results

1. BIGMED

GTG astar250 is GTG.......

astar250 is GTG in my book. I purchased a item from him and he shipped quick. what else can you ask for ....good item and a good guy.....
  2. BIGMED

GTG superpimp12 ........is PIMP

superpimp12 is GTG in my book. asked for a bat I had and he paid right away....... now he is a happy camper. smooth deal with a good guy:)
  3. BIGMED

GTG milocoman is the man

milocoman sold me a jersey shipped it quick and item was as stated thanks again. no worries here good broad member easy to deal with. thanks again
  4. BIGMED

GTG mr.chata....... THIS GUY

mr.chata is GTG paid cash for a local deal on some bats that was real smooth and easy. no worries with this broad bro.... deals quick and pays fast.
  5. BIGMED

ORANGE ......mizuno fury

I have had this bat for awhile it is the real deal. mizuno considered orange for the fury but later went with red and used orange for the crush. I have had mizuno reps check it out and it is real pre production bat. posting this for guys who wanted to see the bat since I have had a few pm asking...
  6. BIGMED

GTG mr.chata ........... GTG member

mr.chata......... is GTG no worries when dealing with this member. sold him a glove payment was quick and smooth what else could you ask for. would deal with this guy again for sure. thanks
  7. BIGMED

Price Check Easton scx3 28oz

picked up the bat in a local trade so here is what I know about the bat. I got it from the OG owner and it was not used for the last 2 years. looks pretty good with some endcap wear and alittle webbing on the easton and synergy sides. dont know how many hits on the bat but the owner was a small...
  8. BIGMED

GTG mars107..................is GTG

mars107 is GTG in my book no worries here....... he asked for a item said he would pay on a set date and he did. he is a good board bro would deal with again for sure.
  9. BIGMED

GTG AdamHad'em is GTG..........

sold me a bat and shipped it fast what else can you ask for. AdamHad'em is GTG no worries when dealing with this guy. I would deal with him again for sure.
  10. BIGMED

GTG AZN softballer- TEDDY3- jlope

AZN softballer.......... TEDDY3........... jlope these three guys are GTG no worries. thanks again for the quick and easy deals guys. would deal with all these guys no doubts.
  11. BIGMED

For Sale mizuno hats/shirts

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=824375
  12. BIGMED

JP667 is GTG..................

JP667 is GTG guys............sold mark a glove and he paid right away. thanks again and yes I would deal with this board member again no worries here.
  13. BIGMED

rawlings 1B mit..... LTS

I have this rawlings glove I don't need anymore. the glove was only used a few times and the pics are up to date as for the condition of the glove. glove size is 13 3/4" and is VERY LARGE. the glove is $50 paypal'd if your interested. GLOVE IS SOLD.....................
  14. BIGMED

LineDrivePappi is GTG..................

LineDrivePappi is GTG guys...........I purchased a bat from him and he shipped it fast and it was as decribed. what else can you ask for thanks again :) I would and will deal with this board bro again no worries here.
  15. BIGMED

LTT Easton OG Flex 30oz

Bat is gone............ Thanks........
  16. BIGMED

BanjoDan is GTG ................

BanjoDan is GTG guys...... no worries with this board member. item was shipped fast and in great shape thanks again hope to deal again sometime.
  17. BIGMED

pdausman is GTG..................

pdausman is GTG guys no worries here........ I purchased a bat and the bat was shipped quick and was in good shape as stated what else can you ask for. thanks again and hope to deal again sometime
  18. BIGMED

Martyballn..............is GTG

Martyballn is GTG guys no worries here item was shipped fast and I am a happy camper. thanks again for a smooth deal and hope to deal again sometime.
  19. BIGMED

maroonx .....is GTG

maroonx is GTG guys purcahased a bat and all was good. smooth deal with fast shipping what else could you ask for. thanks again for the bat and hope to deal again sometime
  20. BIGMED

BIGMED ............Sales Feedback

HERE IS A LIST OF MY BOARD DEALS AND GTG MEMBERS astar250 superpimp12 mr.chata x6 milocoman mars107 AdamHad'em AZN softballer TEDDY3 jlope JP667 BanjoDan pdausman Uwantanfncookie Martyballn maroonx...