Search results

1. ripper13

LTB original xbox games

looking for original Xbox games for my son. please be in working condition. lmk what you got. bundles are good.
  2. ripper13

For Sale/Trade Wilson Golf Gloves (lot) 80

Up for sale is a huge lot(80) of NIW Wilson Golf Gloves. All gloves are NIW and come in assorted sizes and styles. These gloves do all have a company logo on the strap. These gloves must go as a lot. You can imagine the margin of profit to be made as these Gloves retail from 20.00-22.00 each...
  3. ripper13

For Sale Scion factory new CD player

This is a brand new, never used, only taken out of box for the pic. oem stereo part # is Part #86120-0W100. Comes with owners manual. 75.00 obo
  4. ripper13

For Sale/Trade Rawlings Silverback Sb1b

Up for sale, possible trade? open to trade offers. Used about 5 times, not even broken in yet. perfect condition. Just sitting in my truck getting lonely.. I can't remember what i paid. asking sold shipped. pics in my cell, if you want i can text them to you. Sold.
  5. ripper13

For Sale 27oz easton snc8

Hey all. Love this bat just looking to try a few different sticks. Very minimum end cap wear. light scratches, a little dirty. I'd feel safe to say less than 250-300 hits. 170.00 shipped.
  6. ripper13

For Trade 27oz SCN8, looking for other Eastons!

or sale 27oz SCN8, looking for other Eastons! Hey all. Love this bat just looking to try a few different sticks. Here is what I am looking for 27oz preferably, would entertain 28oz. Very minimum end cap wear. light scratches, a little dirty. I'd feel safe to say less than 250-300 hits. Mint...
  7. ripper13

For Sale Ps3-cod mw2 niw

NIW 20.00? offers?? paypal as gift, shipped.
  8. ripper13

For Sale/Trade New O'Neal Clutch MX Pro Series Boots Size 12

Here is a link to the exact boots. They are Brand New never worn to ride. I have tried them on a few times for a feel. they are a size 12. I normally wear a 13. I listened to some reviews and they said to go down a size. Mistake! they fit true to size so needless to say they are snug. Cash talks...
  9. ripper13

For Sale Triton XT12VR-101 aluminum trailer

Hey all here is a link to my ad. http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/rvs/2537121566.html
  10. ripper13

SNL another great job

We had 4 different style jerseys mocked up and delivered for our team in under 2 weeks. Will always do business with them. Shipping took 1 day.
  11. ripper13

GTG OC646 is gtg..

Bought a bat off me. Paid right away. Really good communication.
  12. ripper13

For Sale/Trade RTCK 27oz.

Prefer to sell , but open to trade offers. 27 oz, retaped handle. Bat is wavy ;) but is in overall great condition, all pins are in place. Bat is hot right now... looking for 85.00 obo shipped. if you want pics pm me i can send them from cell.
  13. ripper13

LTB canon speedlite flash

lmk what you have looking for an ex model for the right price ;)
  14. ripper13

For Sale Sony PSP Silver Slim

comes with 3 games , madden 09, socom, tiger woods pga tour. few scratches on the back, none on the screen. works great, no mods to it. comes with case and charger. 110.00 or best.SOLD
  15. ripper13

GTG renegade72

GTG softball brother! We met up for a trade, bat exactly how he described it and a real nice guy..
  16. ripper13

GTG generlajdog is GTG

Bought an item for my truck, shipped fast and packed great, thanks Bro
  17. ripper13

New Jersey Design Thoughts?

18. ripper13

hypothetical screw up

ok if you placed an order of hats and you needed them to be similar to current hats the team uses. you specifically asked for the team name to be in a certain color. when you get the order its in a different color. what would you expect the company to do?
  19. ripper13

For Sale/Trade 28oz scn9 200-300 hit returnable

Real nice bat, not even close to being broken in yet. no webbing, no endcap wear/damage, no "clicking" has some ball marks thats about it. i just can't get into 2 piece bats. Grip tapered and spiraled. Returnable, no reciept. I would like to trade first off: I am looking for: NIW/NOW srv3...
  20. ripper13

GTG GTG dish0005 Great trade

Great trade! bat just as described thanks Bro!!