Search results

1. H

For Sale 2 sticks. 27 oz new stamp nr freak+ and 27 oz maniac 484....

27 freak + has new stamp, nr, less than 30 swings....asking $100 27 maniac 484, not OG owner, looks to have 300-400 swings, good shape, returnable....asking $100 Would take $180 for the pair....if my price is way off Lmk...open to trades ...unable to upload pics but pm me with number and ill...
  2. H

For Trade NIW 27 oz IZZY PSYCHO

Got a Niw 27 oz izzy psycho up for trade only! Stick is returnable no papers ... Looking for Easton L2, L1, or B2's...willing to hear all offers though...pm me and let's get something done... Thanks
  3. H

For Trade NIW 27 oz IZZY PSYCHO

Got a 27 oz izzy up for trade ONLY....bat is returnable no receipt....all sale offers will be ignored per board rules....looking for L1 or L2 returnables in either 26 or 27....NIW preferred...hit me up in pm and let's make this happen...thank you...
  4. H

For Trade maniac 484 27 oz

Found this bat at a garage sale. Condition seems to be above avg and not much webbing can be seen. Doesn't look like its been used much and still has factory grip. Only looking to trade at this time. Open to all trade offers within reason. Pm me with number and ill send u pics...thanks
  5. H

LTB pst's 28-30 oz

Looking to pickup 28-30's hit me up in pm...cash and or trade...thanks
  6. H

For Trade for trade: niw st100 27 oz...fully returnable

Looking to trade for 2 scn17bhs...26 or 27...prefer Niw and returnable...I can add cash for the right deal if I must....before some of you cause an uproar over what I'm asking for consider that st100 have been moving for 250 and 17bhs have been moving in the 130-135 range Niw....trade only...not...
  7. H

LTTF LTTF or buy 2 scn17bh niw 26 or 27

Looking for trade or sale for 2 17bhs....both need to be Niw and returnable...either 26 or 27...I do have trade bait and cash...hit me up in pm for offers and let's work this out....
  8. H

L5 quick review

I was able to borrow this bat from my brofor some bp....right out of the wrapper bat felt stiff but felt very well balanced. Especially for it being " slightly endloaded" imo it def feels like the logical choice for guys looking to replace the scn2 which I am one. Bat doesn't seem to have the...
  9. H

For Trade niw cartel 26 + scn4 27

These 2 sticks for a Niw 26 st100 or 100w. Cartel is returnable w/ receipt from 2 weeks ago. Scn4 has unknown number of hits, reasonable endcap wear, wobble, no rattle and is straight fire. I can send pics via text. Pm me please. Local deals take priority in the SF bay area.
  10. H

For Trade NIW cartel 26 oz with rec from today

26 oz cartel NIW with rec from today. Looking for st100 Niw in 26 or 27 . Willing to add cash.
  11. H

For Trade NIW cartel 26 oz with rec from today

Looking to see what trade offers I can grab for this stick. Really looking for the 100H niw 26 or 27.