Search results

1. Valentino

Sevyn is GTG...

purchased a 2008 360 Wheelbag and it arrived in perfect condition. Thanks for the deal.
  2. Valentino

mosdef29 is gtg!!!

Made a deal for a 08 Easton Stealth. Definitely one of the good guys.
  3. Valentino

mikalmonroe is GTG.

Just completed a deal with Mike. Just wanted to let everyone know this guy went way out of his way to make good on our deal. I would never hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks again Mike.
  4. Valentino

goobyegt is GTG

Excellent communication and speedy delivery. Don't hesistate to deal with this guy. :cool:
  5. Valentino

Big Daddy T is GTG!

I'm late in posting feedback but, I got an LT jersey from BDT that is the BOMB! Great guy with incredible prices. :cool:
  6. Valentino

tapatio711...

is good to go. Wanted to buy an Ultra II from him but it was already sold. So what does he do...sold me another one he was keeping and got it here overnight. Good looking out for me homey. :cool: Val
  7. Valentino

SecurityGuy...

is good to go. Betlins were exactly as described and shipped quick. :D
  8. Valentino

freak4life

Is good to go. Just finished a deal with him and everything went SMOOTH!!! :D Val
  9. Valentino

AngelInside...

Just finished a deal with Joleen. She is one class act. :D Val
  10. Valentino

benchwarmer...

Is the real deal. I will definitely do business with Sunni again. :D Val
  11. Valentino

MarlSrSoftball is good to go!!!

BP balls were in excellent condition and delivery was fast. :D Thanks
  12. Valentino

punchinjudy

Just completed a deal with punchinjudy/Cheyenne and he is good to go. Received everything as promised. :D
  13. Valentino

Kerry Holeton/Big Kountry Sports is...

good to go! Very smooth transaction. Deal away. :D
  14. Valentino

Props to Milocoman...

Great guy to deal with, very fast and product was in great shape. :D
  15. Valentino

kali_krunkr is good to go!!!

Shipped faster than expected, bat was in pristine condition. Do not hesitate - another good seller! :D
  16. Valentino

scorpions312 is good to go!

Just finished a deal with scorpions312 for a 26 oz F2. Good price, fast ship, what more could you want. :D
  17. Valentino

HoustonHammer...

If you don't already know, HoustonHammer - Shane Riley is good to go! Smooth deal from start to finish with excellent communication and delivery! I would definitely deal with again! Val
  18. Valentino

World Wide Slowpitch?

Chris at Worldwide Slowpitch is good to go! Some of the best prices you'll find anywhere and quick shipping. Val
  19. Valentino

olemissfan823/topgun1959

Just completed a deal with Moak for a 27 oz NIW/Returnable Miken Ultra II. Perfect transaction, excellent price!!! Thanks Mike! Val
  20. Valentino

Here's another crook...

Sorry to post again but I posted this in the other equipment by mistake. Board Name: short_bus_allstars Billy Welcome 4 Forrest Rd 1 Northfield NH 03276 Email Addy: [email protected] 10/23 Traded Synergy for "Juiced" TZ. We were supposed to send at the same time, he got...