Search results

1. T

Easton FP15S110

go to the site and get online with the warranty dept.
  2. T

Easton FP15S110

A stealth 6b
  3. T

Easton FP15S110

Has anyone used this bat.
  4. T

Evil ASA NFHS fast pitch ball

I got the balls. I took them to the pitching coach. He told me that every girl that pitched with them liked the seams and the feel of the ball. My girl liked them as well. We will hit them soon. Can you pm me a price on the dozen
  5. T

Evil ASA NFHS fast pitch ball

Id love to try some. Would like to know what my pitchers tought about them and see how they hit and last at high speed. Shoot me an im i will give you my details
  6. T

OG Easton's?

i contacted the warranty dept on the site
  7. T

OG Easton's?

They are sending me this FP15S110. I dont know if its worth a spit of not
  8. T

OG Easton's?

Easton will send you a bat for them
  9. T

Easton FP15S110

I need some feed back on this bat. I spoke to easton about a trade in since the screwed everybody. They said they would replace my bats with these
  10. T

LTB Looking for OG Miken Intensite 33 or 34

surely someone has one in their closet
  11. T

LTB Looking for OG Miken Intensite 33 or 34

I am looking for a couple. I know surely someone has these fastpitch bats
  12. T

For Sale/Trade Gensis SB103

Last bat is gone sold to BOMBERCANON.
  13. T

Can ASA decide on NO MORE BANNINGS now?

There is no sense in being a complete dildoe. I just like yourself am entitled to my opinion. What do you play? You have got to be a ASA player. I gave up on that girlie league long ago. When they decided that a gold est was too hott, a demarini anything was too hot. Then they broke out the...
  14. T

If you honestly believe that a bat will restrict everyone from passing the 98mph mark. Then its true CRACK DONT SMOKE ITSELF
  15. T

Im not saying that a bat hits a ball at 98mph cant be a hr. I am saying that I know guys and have seen guys that when they hit a shot its more then any 98mph. I dont care what stick is in there hands. I have personally seem the big boys and played with them(Brett,Rusty,Jeff, and many more) in a...
  16. T

This is an age old debate. This conversation has been made on here many times. The only difference is people. Everyone has there opinion and they are entitled to that. Everybody has there way of playing ball some people are in it to play the game others think that they are a pro. I the grand...
  17. T

Well I play mostly utrip and nsa. We take it personal when morons hit up the middle. I am a pitcher I give you pitches to hit and you as a player should hit the any where you want but when you decide to try and hurt someone because your not a pitcher. Yes we make you pay and so does everyone we...
  18. T

Well sir you just answered my question. BP is working to get better. READ THE WHOLE POST. At the bottom it states THINK ABOUT IT. If you do not work to be a better player then you dont need to ever complain about ASA telling YOU WHEN and HOW and WHAT to spend YOUR money on.
  19. T

There needs to be a RULE if you hit up the middle, you pitch the next inning or at least you pitch to the pitcher. If you go middle more then once GO HOME. PERIOD. I am a pitcher and I know that when I take the mound I am part of the game. I also know when you have a rookie or someone who cant...
  20. T

Your not going to stop HOMERUN HITTERS. Men are lifting weights, doing off season workouts, hitting year round to make their swing better and better. Everyone in this conversation knows what I am talking about. You all are working hard to be better at your game. The difference is ASA is looking...