Search results

1. littleman13

Anarchy XCore

Pm sent
  2. littleman13

For Sale 2008 Worth Mutant Jeff Hall 34/26.5

Unfortunately these bats just don’t go for much anymore with all the new bats made for the 52 balls. I have to agree with the 100-120 range on it. I keep seeing the old miken 98, recoil, synergys, etc at play it again and keep price checking and just none of the 2004 stamp bats are bringing in...
  3. littleman13

Are you still looking for a 27oz ASA orange derby boys? There is one at play it again by me if...

Are you still looking for a 27oz ASA orange derby boys? There is one at play it again by me if you really want it. Has webbing and has rock chips and deeper scratches but not much at all for end cap ware. I never swung combat so no idea how to tell how much life it has left. Looks in okay...
  4. littleman13

So I bought my final, very very last glove….again!

I also hate you so much for being a lefty. I just saw your M logo GZP51 on ebay and started drooling until I realized it was a lefty. I still remember that GZP or GMP you dyed that darker brown with the fingerhood and still have dreams about it to this day
  5. littleman13

So I bought my final, very very last glove….again!

I personally kind of chuckle at the guys with the 14 and 15 inch gloves. Ultimately all that matters is what works best for them but I am in the same boat. I’ve been gaming a GCP17 with a GMP I web for years that is about toast so I got a GMP 2 to replace it and then landed the horween NADO...
  6. littleman13

For Sale/Trade Demarini,Anarchy

Loco still available? Price?
  7. littleman13

Good cleats

If you play infield, you will like the salomon speedcross 5 more than the tanel 360. If you play outfield you will like any molded flexible football cleat more than the tanel. Just my two cents though. I just jingle jingle
  8. littleman13

Good cleats

Molded football cleats, no screws
  9. littleman13

Good cleats

I will absolutely be that guy. I used salomon speedcross 5 all season in the infield and pitching. Would never wear them in the outfield though, i wear football cleats for outfield. Old underarmour alter ego batman version to be exact. Baseball cleats are way tooo stiff, feel like a hart...
  10. littleman13

***** bats

So I have been out of the bat game for a long time but now getting back in, almost all I see are these 25oz monstas? Do these ***** bats really hit the 52s better or have the players just become more bitches? I remember when guys were raving about the demarini phenix 25oz fastpitch bats back...
  11. littleman13

"It's just a glove. No one cares."

Kind of my take on bats. I always cared a lot more about my gloves than my bats. Also would be that guy checking out other guys gloves haha. It used to be in my signature when we had those here.
  12. littleman13

PRO12 Horween Nado

Yeah, it was stupid fast. I refreshed right at 12ET and snagged one as soon as it popped up. I checked back like 20 mins later and the page wasn’t available and then showed sold out, then saw on their Facebook it was 240 seconds. Hoping I got one, I got the order confirmation email so pretty...
  13. littleman13

26oz. ASA Derby Boys LTB

I think there's an orange one at the play it again by me in 28oz for 80 I think
  14. littleman13

Horween Leather Leads

Is this the order they will be posted or random?
  15. littleman13

Horween Leather Leads

Any plan to do another order? I've wanted to try the horween leather since I was in college and now I finally have some money to do so. I'm just so picky I have to find the right one. I did find a GMP2MS at a play it again near me that was barely used by a kid that decided he didn't like it...
  16. littleman13

Horween Leather Leads

Ugh... I love that color just have never been a fan of that web for some reason, really love my I's, traps/mod traps, and want to try an H web
  17. littleman13

Looking for a good stuff quality glove

I was considering a glovesmith until a found a gently used GMP2 locally for less. I've been using a GCP for years so it's what I'm used to. But the glovesmith Kip leather custom was only like $220. Other leathers were even less, very reasonable in my book. Now I'm just looking for a horween
  18. littleman13

Looking for a good stuff quality glove

Check out gloveworks customs
  19. littleman13

Horween Leather Leads

Anyone have any info on possible SBF Horween exclusives? If I remember correctly Gloveworks and some other glove manufacturers and deals exclusively thtough here. Or if anyone has anything for sale in the 12-12.5" range.
  20. littleman13

For Sale Few bats for sale

Crush isn't ASA, correct? If it is I'd be interested