Search results

1. CARTERLAKESHARK

Other Fp - hbp ???

my girls high school season ended tonite against the team that leads the state in HBP. first batter comes up, first thing she does is wipe out the inside line of the batters box, like baseball players do the back line. no biggie, my question is if the batter is leaning out over the plate and...
  2. CARTERLAKESHARK

GRAY and BLACK 2015 wilson A2K 1799

just saw this on a site, anyone have more and better pics? looks pretty sweet. when is it comming out?
  3. CARTERLAKESHARK

Classic M for BP

She has a demarini cf5 2013 fp. just want to confirm that these wont hurt this bat. got it new 3 weeks ago. dont have fp balls. thanks.
  4. CARTERLAKESHARK

Struck out the side

this sunday, none of the guys or the umps had ever seen it before. how rare is this? pretty windy, the curve i learned on here, and the knuckle ball was dancing pretty well. i think the last one was looking. didn't think much of it until the guys got to the dugout, they were super pumped. must...
  5. CARTERLAKESHARK

Rover rocks !!!

got our jerseys today! huge thanks to every one at rover plus nine! had to go pretty plain, to match everyones mismatched gear. used to just wear gray t shirts. we have talked about jerseys but never pulled the trigger. i would have liked some color but we have hawkeyes, huskers, j hawks...
  6. CARTERLAKESHARK

Grip n Rip over Knob cuff ???

would it work? i have knob cuff el grande, will a magnum grip n rip fit over it? also thought about putting a tater grip over one of these.