Search results

1. S

For Sale Having Twins in June Sale Jerseys, Turfs, Pants

Hey guys, found out at the ultrasound yesterday that we are having twins in June "SURPRISE." So I'm unloading some of my old bats and gear. All gear friends and family. Shipping on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays Text 616-745-0010 email [email protected] Jerseys $15- -Regular game wear...
  2. S

For Sale Having twins in June Sale DC41, Triad3, ICON, REVEX, MANIAC 484

Hey guys, found out at the ultrasound yesterday that we are having twins in June "SURPRISE." So I'm unloading some of my old bats and gear. Text 616-745-0010 email [email protected] $50 30oz 2005 Maniac 484 Titan MSMC-4 , solid bat, no cracks, ASA stamp worn off, passes compression...
  3. S

Price Check Combat VTS Survivor VTSSP1 27oz

I swing Miken, but received this in a trade deal. The bat is mint/ NOW and returnable. Whats a fair price to sell locally to rec ball players.
  4. S

LTB XL #44 Jerseys No names

I want to buy #44 jerseys in XL. No names. Please either post or pm pics and prices or text pics and prices shipped gifted with paypal. 616-745-0010 Thanks Steve
  5. S

LTTF 26oz Izzy Psycho

I want to trade my 30 hit 27oz izzy psycho for a 26oz izzy psycho. It is returnable. Let me know thanks.