1. adrian.warren99

Asa bash for cash

10 teams so far
  2. adrian.warren99

Asa bash for cash

Umpires will be provided
  3. adrian.warren99

Asa bash for cash

REGULATORS ASA BASH FOR CASH APRIL 16th, 2016 DUGOUT SPORTS COMPLEX DAVENPORT, IA ASA NEW STAMPED BATS ONLY MUST HIT OWN 52/300 $125 ENTRY FEE 1+1 HOMERUN RULE Please contact Adrian Warren to sign up. 5632991467 for any questions
  4. adrian.warren99

27.5 future

200 + hits
  5. adrian.warren99

27.5 future

i have a 27.5 future return no receipt. I was looking for a price check on this. thinking of selling it to a buddy just want to give him a fair price.
  6. adrian.warren99

For Sale/Trade 3 bats

how you been guy
  7. adrian.warren99

For Sale/Trade 3 bats

L2 she gone b1 she gone happened last night! Just found time to update!
  8. adrian.warren99

For Sale/Trade 3 bats

price drop bump
  9. adrian.warren99

For Sale/Trade 3 bats

up.................
  10. adrian.warren99

Mouthy catcher

first thing i learned in little league was come batta, come batta, ssssssswwwwwwwing. its a part of the game. Gets your boys fired up to have some fun. Nobody should take offense to a little trash talking as long as it stays under control.
  11. adrian.warren99

For Sale/Trade 3 bats

27 oz l2 returnable no receipt slight webbing 300+ swings 27 oz b1 returnable no receipt no webbing or rattle 200 swings 27 oz miken triad 3 max load 100-150 swings L2-GONE B1-GONE Miken-125 OBO WILL LOOK AT ALL TRADES
  12. adrian.warren99

Midwest Coed?

Looking for a Coed tournament in the Midwest for the June 14th Weekend! The one in Iowa got canceled and now we have a bunch of people that took off work to play but no tournament. If anyone has any info let me know thanks!!
  13. adrian.warren99

For Sale 26oz demarini stadium

text sent...........
  14. adrian.warren99

Managers/sponsors/ect anyone still rockin regular t-shirt jerseys? Or just me?

This year we went with Hanes t-shirts. One black and one white. Each shirt cost us 1.19 buying them online and my tattoo artist did the art work and printing for 50 dollars. I do enjoy a good sub dyed shirt don't get me wrong. I just think there's too much stress that goes on in ordering them.
  15. adrian.warren99

Gilbert Arizona

Haha that was good ****. No my brother wasn't on here just tried to help him meet some people down there.
  16. adrian.warren99

Demarini Black Op Roller MODS!!!!

how necessary are these. I just got one of these used for a great price and I don't want it to rip or anything
  17. adrian.warren99

For Trade 2014 27 oz CL22

coming to iowa
  18. adrian.warren99

Gilbert Arizona

My brother just moved to Gilbert Arizona and is currently looking for a team to play with down there. He played D ball here in Iowa last year and is looking for any team needing to pick someone up for tournaments. Can pretty much play anywhere you need him to. His name is Marcel Warren phone...
  19. adrian.warren99

For Trade 2014 27 oz CL22

Og z2000 still here lol free bump