Search results

1. ChubRok

LTB 30oz Green Flipper

LTB a 30oz green fipper in good condition.
  2. ChubRok

LTB 2013 Mercy

Looking to buy a good condition OG green handle Mercy 26oz.
  3. ChubRok

LTB worth 454 Jeff Hall Pink ASA 26oz

As the title says
  4. ChubRok

98h

I just a 98H that has not for Resale in the handle. Is it a return bat?
  5. ChubRok

LTB 30oz green Flipper or the Worth 454 asa only.

LTB an OG green Flipper and Worth 454 ASA . The worth I am looking for is the flat black 454 that was for the 52 balls. Needs to be a 30oz bat only.
  6. ChubRok

2016 ASA Helmer

Has any one had a chance to hit the ASA version? If so does it swing like the USL4? Need to know before i just buy one. Thanks in advance
  7. ChubRok

For Sale 28oz Kracken and 27.5 Future

LTS- $425 The Kracken has maybe 15 hits and the Future has around 200. Both bats are returnable and i have the Receipt for the Kracken. The Kraken is ment and has a couple of ball marks. The Future has been traded. Kraken is still here and for sale $250 OBO, no low ballers please
  8. ChubRok

Price Check 27.5 Insane Blackout

75ish hits R/R It has a paint chip that it came with. I got the box in the mail and pulled it out and a chip have pics to prove. Just not enough end load for me. the last pic is to show you what the chip looks like now after putting some swings on it.
  9. ChubRok

For Sale 28oz Tru One and a 27.5oz L4BB

Up for sale is a Tru One and a L4BB Tru One has about 300 hits and is returnable but the receipt has expired and i no longer have it. L4BB has around 300 hits and is returnable but no receipt and only 1 bar code. Looking to sell together as a package deal. Looking to get 270 shipped.
  10. ChubRok

For Sale 28oz Tru One and a 27.5oz L4BB

Up for sale is a Tru One and a L4BB Tru One has about 300 hits and is returnable but the receipt has expired and i no longer have it. L4BB has around 300 hits and is returnable but no receipt and only 1 bar code. Looking to sell together as a package deal. Looking to get 270 shipped.
  11. ChubRok

For Sale 28oz Tru One and 27.5 L4BB

12. ChubRok

For Sale 27oz SIS 100H

I have a 27oz SIS 100H (R/R) for sale. I put 30-45 bp hits on it with a mixture of 44/375s and 52/300s. The bat is just not for me and i am looking to get something else. I am firm at 220 gifted or 227 for goods. Best way to reach me is to Text me at 4695765013.
  13. ChubRok

Cluggy

This question might of been asked before but, can it survive 44/375's? Just got back to a ASA league and dont want to break my bat.
  14. ChubRok

For Sale 28oz USA flipper

I am looking to sell my 28oz USA Flipper it is returnable and with receipt. I have put exactly 41 bp hits on it. I used evil bp 52/300 balls. It has some scratches in the paint and what looks like a small chip in the paint. You can text me @ 4695765013 for more pics if you need them. I am...
  15. ChubRok

13L4 or 14L4

I did some BP with the USA AM and liked the L4 US better. I thinking of selling my USA AM and getting a L4. Of the 2 which one swings more like the L4 US?
  16. ChubRok

Bar codes

I am new to the bar code stickers on the Easton. I have a BB and going to put some BP swings on it and was curious on do i leave one on the bat and put the other on the Receipt? Thanks for the help
  17. ChubRok

LTB 27 or 28 OG Flipper.

Looking to buy a 27 or 28 og flipper. I am looking for a minty bat i just broke my last one a couple weeks ago. I know that they are out there.
  18. ChubRok

For Sale/Trade 27.5 Future

Sold
  19. ChubRok

For Sale/Trade 27.5 Future

SOLD FOR 245. THANKS This bat has about 20 or so hits on it and has a receipt but its a joke. I dont have a scale weight. Its a first batch if that matters to anyone. The guy i got it from sent a receipt that is not valid for any thing. I can send a pic of it if you want to see it.
  20. ChubRok

Price Check 27oz Mayhem

150-200 hits 27oz Mayhem. I need a price check for this please