Search results

1. dychen

USSSA Professional Baseball Player

That alone should give him clearance to play Rec.
  2. dychen

This weekend at BLD in Gilbert

Talk about ghost runner.
  3. dychen

2015 usssa e winter nationals - arizona

I'll pay you in White Castles. :thumb:
  4. dychen

LTB Nike Free shoes 10.5/11

Nike.com has clearance section also.
  5. dychen

Some Regular Dudes Hitting The INSAN3

Ok but the only thing is guys saying the bat is hot/insane/ridiculous swinging at 1000+ swings really isn't a good barometer. How many composite bats aren't hot at that point nowadays? I have no idea how many swings was on the bat when I swung it but it didn't have a crack in it that I remember.
  6. dychen

Freestone New Year's Bash

9am first game fellas. Field 4. So far paid batting order for 1st game. dychen the kid scu_duner Jay Helquist mg0331
  7. dychen

Only if it was from you.
  8. dychen

WTF did you wipe your ass with that $20?
  9. dychen

[email protected] send as "gift" please.
  10. dychen

Batting order will be assigned by when the money hits my hand!
  11. dychen

Ok we are registered. Sean says he'll have brackets up around 2pm. We are just "softballfans" It'll be $275 divided by 12 so $22.91 each or $23 if you aren't worrying about 9 cents. I'm not a cashier at QT please bring exact amount if possible. The singles go to support the college...
  12. dychen

917-744-0412 text me name at least.
  13. dychen

I'll make it easy almost all of you guys have my number. If you are in for sure text me today. I'll give final head count first thing in morning if we have enough we'll call Sean.
  14. dychen

Some Regular Dudes Hitting The INSAN3

Huff, just because you play D doesn't mean you are D. :D You know how you can tell they aren't Rec players? Dudes are hitting without a screen and you aren't flinching. LOL Bat control separates Rec to Tourney players IMO. But I got to swing the bat when Jimmyz had it (during Thanksgiving...
  15. dychen

Did you ask him? Dude was on crutches 2 weeks ago and is suppose to be out for awhile. Problem is folks saying they are in and not showing up. So need firm commitments and someone to make the phone call.
  16. dychen

Put me down nothing going on this weekend.
  17. dychen

Headphones

groupon has the wireless JLab sport ones on sale for $24.95 plus 10% off with code sale10 today. It got some decent reviews and for under $30 it's probably worth a shot
  18. dychen

He gone!!!!!

Tap can be an E player again now that he moved out of state.
  19. dychen

He gone!!!!!

Damn that's wrong. She's probably already blind if she's going home with him.
  20. dychen

Arizona 2015 UTRIP Teams

Honestly I couldn't care either way, but when I constantly see people complain about E teams not moving up to D they have to hold true about D teams not moving up to C. Can't have it both ways or only when it's convenient. If a team is technically a C team they should at the very least start...