Search results

1. dychen

Phoenix - Black Friday BP? 5 on 5?

Anybody interested? El Dorado Park in Scottsdale since guys are coming from every which direction. 9am? Get out early and work off the lbs you put on the day before. Let the wife do her damn Black Friday shopping. Have a few laughs with some friends. Let me know. THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SO...
  2. dychen

C World Bracket is out

http://web.usssa.com/sports/Bracket.asp?Type=Winners&Tournament=1061002 Nice of them to put the only 3 AZ teams all in the same quarter of the same side of the bracket. LOL
  3. dychen

Geno Buck

Anybody swinging this bat? It seems ridiculous the 1 bp session I've had with it. I really like the endload on this bat. I hit with all 52s and the balls were jumping off this bat with about 50 swings on it now. I don't see many if any reviews on it so seeing if anyone else has feedback.
  4. dychen

Other Little League Baseball Question

I know we basically deal with slowpitch, but I figure a lot of you guys probably have an idea about baseball. Batter reaches base on a wildpitch/pass ball (Ball 4). As the catcher goes to the backstop to retrieve it. First base coach gives the kid a high five. Other team's coaches start...
  5. dychen

Papago Tuesday Night Summer League

Let's do this, who is in 100% Let me know or forever keep the traps shut. And in case you don't know it's $37.50 per person. :rolleyes: If we get enough by the June 16th deadline, I will register the team and hopefully play. In ScootDog blaze rock crush17er PHXCobra ejpaz...
  6. dychen

Youth Basketball Shorts?

Can anyone do reversible youth basketball shorts for my kids team? PM me with cost. They use the suns colors (purple/white) if that matters.
  7. dychen

On a serious note - Missing teen in Mesa

Hey guys, if any of you spot this kid please contact Mesa police. My wife knows the family and they haven't seen him for 5 days now. Jophrey Cord http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20131226mesa-missing-teen-left-note-abrk.html
  8. dychen

1 pitch tournament idea - just throwing it out there

Just wondering if local guys/teams would be interested in playing a 1 pitch tournament, 4 game guarantee 2HRs per game your own pitcher 2 seeding games into a double elim tournament If I do supply your own ball the entry fee will be lower. So you would have an upper with one prize that...
  9. dychen

Miken Classic - Weekend of Jan 24, 2014 - Henderson, NV

HUGE PRIZE PACKAGE for OPEN DIVISION Tournament Info January 24, 2014 Miken Sports and the City of Henderson will be sponsoring the Jason Pasco Miken Classic and Leslie Leveque Miken Classic CoRec held on January 24 - 26th, at Arroyo Grande Sports Complex, in Henderson, Nevada. The...
  10. dychen

Miken Classic - Weekend of Jan 24, 2014 - Henderson, NV

HUGE PRIZE PACKAGE for OPEN DIVISION Tournament Info January 24, 2014 Miken Sports and the City of Henderson will be sponsoring the Jason Pasco Miken Classic and Leslie Leveque Miken Classic CoRec held on January 24 - 26th, at Arroyo Grande Sports Complex, in Henderson, Nevada. The tournament...
  11. dychen

Official 2014 Phoenix SuperDraft thread

EDIT - RESCHUEDLED FOR APRIL 19th at Skyline Park in Mesa. It's back for the 7th year. We've had a ton of fun so let's keep it going. Registration is Open - http://www.phoenixsuperdraft.com also follow on Facebook.com/phoenixsuperdraft Who - All living breathing human beings...
  12. dychen

Worst 0-4 NFL Team?

Giants, Bucs, Steelers, or Jags I think some people actually picked the Giants to win their division? Giving up 37 pts a game that's just ridiculous.
  13. dychen

If you are bored - softballcenter has the Cincinnati Major on

Live broadcast http://www.softballcenter.com/broadcast-and-chat-room-2/ Resmondo currently losing 19-17 going into top 6 to KBI (C team)
  14. dychen

SBF - Papago Summer League

Ok signed up, we lasted a year somehow without killing each other.:D - Playoffs 8/20 - 6:30pm on Field 1 - Week 1 - 2 wins Week 2 - 2 wins Week 3 - 2 wins Week 4 - 0-2 (lost one by FORFEIT) Week 5 - 1-1 (only had 9 players) Week 6 - 1-1 Goal once again is to just have fun. Here is the...
  15. dychen

Happy Father's Day everyone

Especially LT with 9 kids from 7 different mommas. :D Kris who will be adding #3 any day now. Wife's going to blow at a softball game and he'll tell her "Calm down, I'm up next inning!" Have fun, get some, and enjoy the only day of year where the rugrats appreciate you.
  16. dychen

Congrats to 4 The Fallen / Miken

Good showing up at the duel in WA this past weekend. Sweeping the first leg and taking 2nd in the other portion. I know a bunch of the players are on this board so just giving you some props for all you do for this country and game.
  17. dychen

Miken Stars and Stripes Caps

Any interest? Doing an order of these for 4 The Fallen http:www.4-thefallen.org 4 The Fallen has EXCLUSIVE rights through Miken for this design. It can not and should not be copied to be used anywhere else by anyone else. All proceeds go directly back to the Organization. $25 shipped...
  18. dychen

Db usssa

Got about 100 swings on it off a tee using a mix of 52s and Evil BPs. I really like the way this bat feels so far. Has a good response unlike some of the past combats I've swung that felt to soft. Got a 26oz and weighed in at 26.5, slight endload. My last new stamp bat was a WSE and I'd say...
  19. dychen

SBF - Papago Spring Season Thread

Ok, we had a lot of attrition this season, team is signed up and paid for. Schedule 4/2 - 6:30 (F1), 7:30 (F2) 2-0 - Out Chen, Jeff, Nate (1 game) 4/9 - 6:30 (F3), 7:30 (F4) 0-2 Out Jeff, Nate, Chen (1 game) 4/16 - 8:30(4), 9:30(3) 1-1 Out Marlos, Pankie 4/23 - 6:30 (F1), 7:30 (F1) 1-1...
  20. dychen

Inaugural - Total Sports USA/4 The Fallen/Miken NIT - Phoenix April 20-21

Inaugural Total Sports USA / 4 The Fallen / Miken Dress For Success NIT Sponsored by NSA AZ and Phoenix SuperDraft April 20th - 21st 2013 Saguaro Ranch Softball Complex Glendale, AZ Men’s Bronze (E) SUPER NIT Paid Berth* to NSA Bronze Super World in Las Vegas & Travel Money...