Search results

1. J

Price Check 26.5 Worth Mayhem Reload

Can I get a price check on this bat. It is a NR 26.5oz mayhem reload. Dont believe it is og dont see made in USA anywhere. No cracks webbing or rattle. Does have 3 chips on it one is pretty decent. Dont know much about worths picked it up in a 3 bat deal. Trying to sell it this weekend at a...
  2. J

Easton Synergy 2 SCX22 INFO

Was wondering if there are any certain batches that or more desirable than others? If so how do you tell?
  3. J

Price Check 26oz Easton SRV31

Looking to get a price check on a near mint 26oz Easton SRV31? No cracks webbing or rattle. Bat is in great condition.
  4. J

TPS Voltage

Which one is the good one? (model number) And what are they worth in a decent condition with no cracks webbing, or rattle?
  5. J

Price Check OG Z2000 27oz EL NIW

Just picked up an endload z2000 with qc starting in a 4 brand new in wrapper. Whats it worth? I know I cant sell it here but have gotten a few offers elsewhere just wondering what the going rate would be.
  6. J

For Sale Z1000 USSSA Black/Maroon Balanced model

Looking to sell my Z1000 USSSA black and maroon bat. Bat is the balanced version, has no cracks webbing and rattle. End cap on bat is good. Has ground scratches and a few small paint chips but nothing serious. Does have a wobble/clicking sound. Looking to sell but will consider trades just no...
  7. J

For Sale Z1000 USSSA Black/Maroon Balanced

Looking to sell my Z1000 USSSA black and maroon bat. Bat is the balanced version, has no cracks webbing and rattle. End cap on bat is good. Has ground scratches and a few small paint chips but nothing serious. Does have a wobble/clicking sound. Looking to sell but will consider trades just no...
  8. J

Price Check z1000 dual stamp and usssa black/maroon

Cant seem to find a solid price on either of these bats. Looked around and see some going for a lot and others not so much. What can I realistically expect to get for these bats if I wanted to move them as fast as possible? Both bats are 28oz. Z1000- Blue ASA with new USSSA thumbprint stamp...
  9. J

Z1000 Wobble/Click

How common is it for these to get a wobble/clicking sound to it? also how does it affect the value of the bat? Bat has no webbing, cracks, or end cap seperation. Does have a small paint chip you can see in the picture by the S on the tps side. Help greatly appreciated.
  10. J

Price Check Z1000 28oz black/maroon balanced

What would be a fair price to pay for a z1000 no crack webbing or wobble? Guy i know is asking $150 but not sure if I want to pay that much and have not seen to many of these up for sale lately.
  11. J

For Sale Easton ST98 26oz sale

For Sale: $210 gifted ships tomorrow before I leave for worlds. If not sold will be available to anyone that will be in Vegas for Worlds this weekend. Easton ST98 26oz with about 150-200 hits. No cracks, webbing, rattle or end cap seperation. Has ground scratches from the fields but nothing...
  12. J

ASA Grey Maroon Z1000

whats a fair price to pay for the grey and maroon asa z1000? returnable, no wobble, webbing, or cracks. Help is much appreciated dont want to pay too much.
  13. J

For Sale Easton SY100W Wegman Black and Purple

Have a 26oz easton black and purple wegman. Guy I got it off said has 150-200 swings. Has scratches from rough fields and 2 small paint chips. No cracks, webbing, or rattle. Looking to get $240obo. Comes with a receipt dated 9/30/13. This bat is pictured on the left in the photos. Also have a...
  14. J

For Sale 26oz Easton 100w w/receipt

Got a sy100w for sale with 150-200 swings on it. Has scratches from rough fields and also 2 small paint chips. No rattle, webbing or cracks. The 26oz is the one pictured on the left. Receipt is dated 9/30/2013. Asking $250 obo. Pm for more pics via text and with offers.
  15. J

For Trade Easton SSR2 26oz

Got an Easton SSR2 26oz bat with about 100-150 swings on it. Bat is returnable just no receipt. Very nice condition with all stamps still visible. Looking for 27 or 28oz bats USSSA or ASA. Not sure of a sale price feel free to make offers.
  16. J

For Sale/Trade OG ASA Z2000 w/Receipt

Got a 30oz Z2000 ASA/USSSA new stamps with 50-100 bp swings on it. Has very faint scratches from 4 game hits. Receipt is valid until MAY. Looking for 27 or 28oz Z2000's in similar condition. Asking sale price is $250.
  17. J

For Trade OG ASA Z2000 EL 26oz and 30oz

Looking to get a 27oz or 28oz Z2000 for either one of these. Bat can be asa or USSSA. Please do not make offers to trade for worths or mikens. 26oz el is the one pictured on the end, normal ground scratches and end cap wear from the bag. No cracks, webbing or rattle. Receipt Til NOVEMBER...
  18. J

For Sale/Trade 26 and 30 oz EL USSSA/ASA Z2000

got a 26oz El z2000 asa/usssa both new stamps on it, receipt valid til november and a 30oz el z2000 asa/usssa both new stamps with receipt til may 26oz is on end in pictures- ground scratches, no webbing or rattle 300z is in middlel- great condition 50-100 swings max, looks pretty much new...
  19. J

For Trade Trade Z2000 26 and 28oz, SSR2 26oz

Looking to trade for the same bats in a 27 or 28oz. 26oz 2013 Double stamp Z2000 has about 150 cuts on it with receipt 30oz (middle of picture) 2013 double stamp z2000 has less than 100 on it with receipt 26oz SSR2 probably around 100-150 in really good condition.
  20. J

Bad QC# on a NR Z2000

Does anyone know if the unlimited return on a bad QC also goes for a bat that is stamped NR?? If not what would be a good price on one that is NIW?