Search results

1. SilverSlugger7

Not GTG Missing Package SilverSlugger7

My god, you're blind too. I screenshot the text and posted it. It's still up.
  2. SilverSlugger7

Listen, it's evident that you can't spell and are the ***** in your house but apparently you can't tell time either. It hasn't been two days. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to be able to sit on SBF all day. Grown ass men have jobs. As for Ebay, I have a feeling you'll be posting it on...
  3. SilverSlugger7

Oh, she didn't? Is that why she posted about it and bragged on Dirty Sports facebook page? Hmmm. Okay.
  4. SilverSlugger7

You should seriously get a refund from the Floyd Mayweather Jr. school of reading. You're ****ing stupid. Are you Amish? That would explain a lot.
  5. SilverSlugger7

You can't even spell *lying, nor can you ****ing read. I said your FAT TROLL looking WIFE called, not you. Your wife, the one who makes the adult decisions in your house and wears the pants while you wear the crotchless panties.
  6. SilverSlugger7

I'm trying to deflect heat? Your fat cow of a wife called my former employer. I had a former employee personally call me. Your wife also posted about it glowingly on facebook. Keep trying...same with this BS about bpierce208 now. If the ebayer on there you're referring to is in Rockland Centre...
  7. SilverSlugger7

According to Dugout5, who's Mr. Inspector Gadget, I'm bpierce208's buddy and teammate. This dude is a riot.
  8. SilverSlugger7

I've done more than cooperate. This guy is a royal jerkoff. All he's been doing is lying and trying to dig up info and continue to harass me until all hours of the day. I told him that I would file a police report before he even mentioned it. I also was going to send him $150 because the...
  9. SilverSlugger7

Yeah, except I said this hours ago...and notice your response refers to the deadline you and your buddy set when he sent me a paypal address that isn't yours. He miraculously thought it up somehow though. Eventhough it belongs to a guy that lives in my general area. Hmm...coincedence?
  10. SilverSlugger7

So much bull****. I was never "nonchalant" in this. I contacted the post office on Tuesday and personally went there today. To get answers face to face. There's not much more I can do in that time span. I was hoping the bat would turn up. I also find it comical that you have someone randomly...
  11. SilverSlugger7

Absolutely disgusting.
  12. SilverSlugger7

So this guy Rob is the one texting me. As you can see, he claims to know me yada, yada...but little does he know, he posted as a free agent in a local league using his email which he demands I send funds to via PayPal. The league is Lynn's in a city about 30-40 minutes south of me. I'm thinking...
  13. SilverSlugger7

New members always ship first. I never made you do it. I stated I would send funds once the bat arrived. Period. I'll have snap shot pics up in a moment to prove this is a a bull**** scam.
  14. SilverSlugger7

This **** gets better. So dude selling this bat lives in PA. He gave me his PayPal, but dude sending threatening texts gives me his PayPal. Turns out dude sending texts lives 35 minutes max away from me. Wonder where that bat went...people trying to scam everywhere.
  15. SilverSlugger7

I was going to send the guy $150 seeing as he's out both the bat and money since he's a new member and shipped first but after he stated it was all on me and now has people randomly texting me threats he can basically eat a ****.
  16. SilverSlugger7

Seller agreed to a deal on the 19th, shipped the 21st and text me a pic of the tracking. It was supposed to arrive on the 23rd according to tracking, but showed delivered Monday. Came home from work to no bat, I contacted the seller that night. Called the PO on Tuesday to see what the deal was...
  17. SilverSlugger7

For Sale 27oz J2 ASA

To The Top.
  18. SilverSlugger7

For Sale Hat & Hoodie Combo

To The Top
  19. SilverSlugger7

For Sale Elite Shorts

To The Top