Search results

1. mattya420

4 bats still in the wrapper

I hear you man.........I just shovelled my driveway....again.
  2. mattya420

Softball Bat to Hit Singles

"Hey guys.......what's a bat that makes me feel all awesome and warm inside?"
  3. mattya420

Things that drive you crazy

Americans
  4. mattya420

Swing help please

Baseball or softball.......this video is so good. Swing tips from one of the games best. Such a pretty swing
  5. mattya420

Anyone play with a short fence in their field?

The older I get the bigger the field gets. Our 285' fields used to be "short" Now I feel like Bonds in 2001 breaking HR records
  6. mattya420

Swing help please

^^^What he said^^^
  7. mattya420

Swing help please

You swing well with your arms and upper body. You have zero help from your lower body. You only pick up and drop your front foot. Try loading up more with your front leg and firing through the ball. This should help to increase torque and bat speed and give you more power through the ball.
  8. mattya420

Considering a Mizuno Nighthawk USSSA

reading text is my favorite kind of media
  9. mattya420

Whats your favorite brand of batting gloves?

Franklin since tee ball
  10. mattya420

The heart breaking moment when.....

As much as I will miss playing a couple nights a week, coaching my son and his friends and helping them learn the game is just as fun for me. Don't get me wrong, nothing can replace pimpin' a three run blast, but watching one of the kids on my team get their first double or homerun or make a...
  11. mattya420

The heart breaking moment when.....

You realize that next season your sons rep team that you're coaching is going to take up all your extra time and you won't be able to commit to your league team of 10 years :( I'm going to miss you softball
  12. mattya420

wt.......is going on with this board

I like it..........but I enjoy watching things burn
  13. mattya420

USSSA Nighthawk Roboload Review

How about that Crush? How is that not broken yet?
  14. mattya420

2016 Last AB Thread

3 run home run.
  15. mattya420

Combat is going bye bye

Not surprised. Writing's been on the wall for a while. Too bad. Ah well!
  16. mattya420

any tips for hitting Unlimited Arch pitches?

Stand back of the plate. Wait for it. Go oppo.
  17. mattya420

Hottest bat swung out of wrapper...

Ultra......4 ever and 4 always
  18. mattya420

Pick up questions

"that's the first time I've ever struck out in softball" Sure it is bud.....go have a dart and think about why you're here
  19. mattya420

Unwritten rules

If it's not written in the league or tourney rule book then it's just an idea to be presented at the post season captains meetings.
  20. mattya420

New Team Name

well my team that wears the Pirates hat and logo on our jersey called ourselves the Pirates......but we're known for our originality and creativity